Friday, May 20, 2005

Who am I?

I'm merely a woman infused with wants and needs that, more times than not, go unsated.

I love the feel of my lovers hard, callused palms skimming intimately over my heated skin, the pads of his fingertips digging into me as our excitement builds.

I love the feel of his soft, fleshy tongue trailing moist patterns across my body as he makes his way toward the delicious ache pulsing between my thighs.

I love the feel of his tongue as it runs teasingly between the slick pink folds of my pussy, mixing his saliva with the wetness already seeping from my core. Oh, it's so mind-numbing, the way he stops to delicately nibble on the throbbing bundle of nerves at the top of my sex before swiping back down to plunge that wickedly wonderful tongue inside me.

I love the silky smooth feel of his hard cock rubbing against me as he moves torturously slow up my body, quickening his pace as he gets closer to my soft, slippery center. The way he settles himself between my parted thighs as if there's nowhere else on earth he'd rather be and places the glorious tip of his beautiful cock at my entrance, quickly coating himself in my juices. The way he ruthlessly drags his cock up between my lips to press against my erect clit before dropping back down to press deep, deep inside me.

I love the feel of his muscles bunching and flexing underneath my fingers as he thrusts in and out of me, over and over again. The way his pelvis slaps against mine, stimulating my already quivering clit to a point somewhere past delirium.

I love the way I can feel my orgasm building degree by mind-blowing degree until I just explode in one endless wave of pleasure, my inner walls clutching his hard cock and pulling him deeper inside me.

I love the way his whole body tenses as he comes, as if he's locked in some quasi state of orgasmic bliss. Mmm, the way his cum beats against my inner walls is just so sinfully delicious.

And now that we've established what I love and desperately want more of, I'll give you some background info.

I'm married. I have been for quite some time. I love sex, he loves sex. That's not our problem. Our problem is, we just don't seem to love it at the same time anymore. It's like a cluster fuck.

So, I've decided to air my sexual frustrations, wants, desires, needs here. I have another blog that I won't link to this one because well, my friends and family know all about that one and though I may say things that are over-the-top from time to time on there, it's pretty tame and it's definitely user friendly for my loved ones. And well, this one... Nah, cause I may say things that I just don't want some people to be knowledgable about. I mean, I don't want to be sitting at a family dinner and someone say, "Hey, I read you ordered "The Rabbit" from Xandria.com. How'd that work out for ya?" It would just be awkward.

Some of my entries will be purely fantasy driven and some won't.

And if you happen to stumble across this blog - I hope you enjoy yourself.

Posted by SD at 2:00 PM

5 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:39 PM, May 21, 2005  
    Thanks! I'll try to make it worth your while.

    ~ SD
  2. Blogger Evil Minx posted at 11:48 PM, May 28, 2005  
    Well, SD, I certainly did enjoy myself.

    And i know what you mean about the two blogs - me too... Actually, i have 3 blogs, 2 as evil minx, one other non-related.

    This blog is wonderful. You communicate your love and passion with such eloquence, it's a joy to read. It's not helping the very horny Evil Minx who is currently denied all but masturbatory pleasures, but then, nothing does...

    I'm going to link to you from EOTOS. Please come visit.

    EM xxx
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:39 AM, May 29, 2005  
    I wish you well in this blog and journey - youve certainly started well.
  4. Blogger SD posted at 8:06 PM, May 29, 2005  
    EM... Thank you for the lovely complimemt! And I'm extremely sorry for teasing the very horny yet currently denied. Here's hoping you turn that around very soon. In the meantime, masturbation can be a very yummy thing... I enjoy it quite often myself ;)

    And I'll definitely stop by for a visit.

    unfurling... Thank you and I'll echo the sentiment. Your blog is fantastic.

    SD
  5. Blogger Dee posted at 7:51 AM, April 20, 2012  
    Thanks for sharing how you feel about love. I hope that you have added adult sex toys to your lovemaking. lovedrive101 is all about bringing the romance back into the marriage with couples toys.

Post a Comment

« Home