Thursday, May 26, 2005

A lovely way to start the day

Mmm, my eyes are closed, my mind still foggy with sleep. I'm drifting in that surreal place between reality and dreams but I feel you. Your hands, soft as satin, gently running up my back, grazing lightly over my shoulder blades and back down again to flirt with my waist.

I feel the pulsing heat of your erection pressed tightly between us and I push back against it, moving up a bit so it slips between my legs.

You moan softly and the sound is like music to my ears.

"You awake?" You ask and your voice is still husky from sleep and god, you will never know what that gravelly sound does to me.

"Mmmm." Is the only answer I give you but it's enough.

Your hand tightens on my waist, your fingers are digging into my flesh and it feels so good. I clasp my thighs tighter together, squeezing your erection and you push your hips forward, sliding your cock between my closed thighs. I know you like that, I can hear it in your breathing.

"I need to be inside you. I can't wait."

I want that too. I'm already wet and ready for you. No foreplay is needed, just you, hot and hard inside of me. I reach down, slipping my hand between my legs to grasp your cock and guide you inside me.

You’re halfway in but you want more… you jerk your hips forward, burying yourself deep, deep inside. My inner muscles clamp down around you like a velvet fist, snuggling your cock and I feel you shudder as our moans of pleasure blend into one another.

You begin to thrust… slowly.

"Baby…"

Your breath flutters against my ear and I feel your hand slide up from my hip to cup my breast. You curve your fingers in to brush over my nipple, tentatively at first and then you begin methodically rolling it between your fingers. Oh God… you know how sensitive my nipples are. You know what it does to me when you touch them.

“Please…” I’m not above begging… not with you.

Your other hand is tightly fisted in my hair and the pressure on my scalp is exquisite. You tug - not hard - just enough to tell me that you know what I want.

I want to cum, I’m not selfless but right now it’s your pleasure that I’m aching for. I want you to cum. I need to feel you cum. I want to feel your lovely cock swell up inside me until bursts and you spill yourself, your cum bathing my insides in endless streams.

The hand in my hair flexes and I know, Oh, I know. You’re close… so very close to the edge. I want to push you over. I slip my hand between my legs again, reaching back to where we’re joined and let my fingers graze the underside of your cock every time you slide out of me.

“Fuck, that feels good.” Your voice is a growl now, the huskiness has been replaced by something a bit more primal.

Your thrusts are getting harder… deeper… faster…

“That’s it baby, cum for me.”

I know you’re about to spill, I can feel your cock swelling inside me so I move my fingers back up over my clit and press down. Fuck, it’s so sensitive, just the pressure of my finger is enough to have my walls convulsing around you as I crest.

“Oh God…” The hand on my breast flexes and you push in deep, your whole body freezing as you erupt inside me.

You drop your head forward to rest against my hair and try to even out your breathing. You’re still buried inside me and I love that, the intimacy of it.

“I love you.” It’s muffled against my skin but I hear you.

“I love you too.”

You snuggle in closer, lifting your head up to rest atop mine, basking in the magical afterglow of the love we’ve just shared with each other. We're both so content.

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

The alarm blares in intrusive intensity and the spell that entraps us is broken.

What a lovely way to wake up. It was beautiful but over all too fast. That damn alarm clock. We both got up and went through our regular morning routine before going off to our respective jobs. But we both knew that the memory of what we’d shared that morning would remain etched in our minds, carrying us through the day

Posted by SD at 1:44 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger O posted at 11:48 PM, May 26, 2005  
    Ohhhh, lovely!
    i adore your writing!

    and thank you for linking to me.
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:11 PM, May 28, 2005  
    Rod, O and Vera... thank you!! I'm happy that you enjoyed it.

    You can absolutely link me Vera - thank you!!

    And the jackrabbit, huh? I think that's the one my friend recommended but when I looked I found the pearl. Since you recommended it's original version I'll definitely have to give it a whirl now!

    SD

Post a Comment

« Home