Saturday, May 28, 2005

A trip down memory lane

This is more romantic than anything but it's a memory that I'll always cherish and one of the most sensitized sexual experiences I've ever had. We weren't married back then, we were merely two people enjoying the wonders of being new lovers.

We decide to cut through the soccer field to get to the other side of the park, the sky is an inky black and we're using the pearlescent glow of the moon to guide us. I can tell that the grass is soft and I want to feel it underneath my feet, to be able to curl my toes into all that springy softness. I get up on my tippy toes to whisper my want in your ear and you laugh. I love hearing you laugh, it's such a beautifully free sound that always makes my heart flutter. I slip my shoes off and giggle because the grass tickles my toes. I start to spin in wild, dizzying circles, enjoying the soft grass under my feet and the night air against my skin. It starts to rain and I stop spinning. I lift my head toward the sky, closing my eyes as the cool rain falls in whispering waves against my face. Oh God, it feels wonderful.

I sense you, I don't know how but I know you're there, right there... watching... waiting. I open my eyes, lower my head and our eyes lock.

"I want you."

I know you want me. I can see it burning in your eyes.

"I know."

You step into me, pressing your lower body against mine. You're hard as iron and I can't stop myself, I have to touch you. I slide my hand down between us and cup your erection in my palm. Your cock is so beautifully perfect and I can't stop the moan that slips through my lips as I feel it pulse in my hand.

"Oh baby..." I say on another moan and squeeze your cock tighter in my palm.

I feel your hands slide down to cup my ass and you lift me up. I reluctantly remove my hand from your cock and wrap my legs around your waist. You drop to your knees, gently lowering us down until my back is pressing against the cool, wet grass.

Our lower bodies are fitted together and you lean down to trace your tongue along the line of my lower lip before sinking into my mouth with a glorious mixture of lips, teeth and tongue.

I reach down to where our bodies are pressed together and slide my hand in between us to undo your pants and you reach down too, stilling my hand.

"Please, I need..."

Your lips leave mine and I groan at the loss, "I know what you need baby."

You're hovering above me, supporting yourself with one arm and you reach down with the other to grasp the bottom of my skirt, lifting it up to bunch around my waist. Your cloth covered erection is pressed against the damp center of my panties and you push your hips forward to grind against me.

"Oh fuck." I have to bite my lip to stop the scream that's clawing to break free. I want you inside me so bad, it's like a burning at the center of my core, radiating outward, sending jolts of heat through the rest of my body.

Your hand moves down and I can feel you fighting to free yourself. I reach down too just as you get your button undone and I slide my hand under the waistband, pushing the zipper down as my hand slips further inside. I wrap my hand around the smooth shaft of your cock and you groan, pressing your hips down to trap my hand between your cock and the wet heat seeping through my panties.

"I want you inside me. Now."

You wanted to tease me, to draw out my pleasure but we both know the time for teasing is done.

I pull my hand out and grasp the waist band of your pants, pushing them down enough to free that beautiful cock of yours. You lift up a bit and reach down to slide my panties over before you drop your hips back down and drag your tip up and down between the soft, wet petals of my pussy.

"NOW. I NEED YOU NOW."

I arch my hips up and your cock slides inside me. Oh God, that's it, that's all I needed. I can still see the stars twinkling overhead, their glow is slightly distorted by the misting rain but they're still beautiful. I can still feel the rain, it's nothing more than a slight sprinkle but it feels so heavenly sliding off your back and bringing a chill to my heated skin. But all of that is nothing compared to the sensations coursing through me as the orgasm rips through my body. Oh, it's so exquisite.
I close my eyes gently and let the sensations take me where they will, knowing that soon, you'll join me in this endless abyss of pleasure.

Posted by SD at 9:33 PM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger O posted at 3:53 PM, May 29, 2005  
    oh that's beautiful! god....i do love your writing so.
  2. Blogger Callie posted at 6:27 PM, May 29, 2005  
    Very nice writing style. Can't wait to read more!
  3. Blogger SD posted at 8:16 PM, May 29, 2005  
    Rod, O and Callie... Thank you! It's a very beautiful memory for me and I'm happy that you all enjoyed it.

    SD
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:38 AM, May 30, 2005  
    That was amazing SD.
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:23 AM, May 31, 2005  
    Anonymous... Thank you.

    SD

Post a Comment

« Home