Thursday, June 02, 2005

On your knees. Now.


Oral sex isn't exactly taboo in my house but it's not something that occurs very often, at least not from my end. Let's just say, I get way more than I give in the oral department. So, after a bit of my shameless cock teasing last night, A decided he wasn't going to put up with it anymore.

"On your knees."

Your voice is harsh, unrelenting. Oh God, it excites me. I've been a naughty, naughty girl and now you need to teach me a lesson.

"But baby..."

"On-Your-Knees. Now."

You fist your hands in my hair and tug roughly, forcing me down. My knees slap against the tile floor and a flash of pain sings up my legs but I barely feel it. All I feel is the erratic pounding of my heart, the aching pulse between my thighs, the sticky moisture seeping from my core, dampening my panties.

I try to look up at you but you're not having any of that. The time for restraint is gone. You force my head back down, pushing my face ruthlessly against your erection.

"You like to play games? You like to tease?"

"No, I..."

"Shut up."

You thrust your hips forward and the rigid length of your erection forces my lips open. I pull back a little but you won't be denied, one of the hands fisted in my hair tightens, holding my head in place.

"Take me in your mouth."

It's not a request.

"Baby..."

You growl, a harsh, animalistic sound from deep in the back of your throat and my insides quiver.

"Do it."

I grasp your hips hard, my fingers sinking into your skin and lower my head, taking your thick cock into my mouth. My lips close around you and slide down all that smooth flesh until I feel your cock tickling the back of my throat.

Oh fuck, it feels so good having my lips wrapped around you. Your taste... your smell... It's been too long since I've had your beautiful cock hot, hard and pulsing in my mouth. I moan because this feel so fucking good and the vibration against your cock has your fists pressing down hard against my scalp.

"Mm, you like that?"

"Yes."

Your voice is a strained whisper and God, that excites me. I slide slowly back up the length of your cock, applying just enough pressure to have your breathing go ragged and stop to swirl my tongue softly around the tip. I know how sensitive the head of your cock is so I spend a glorious few minutes just licking and sucking all around the head before dropping back down to drag my tongue from tip to base, base to tip, over and over again. I move my hand down to gently cups your balls and your hips jerk forward, pressing your cock more firmly against my fleshy tongue.

"Fuck, put it in your mouth baby... Oh God, please."

As you wish.

I move my hand up to grasp the base of your cock and wrap my lips tightly around your tip, dropping down until I feel my lips brush against my hand and pull back up again.

Up... Down... Up... Down...

Your cock slides in and out of my mouth. The hand around the base of your shaft tightens and I begin to pump slowly at first, then faster... harder... until my hand falls into rhythm with my mouth.

"Oh fuck baby, that's it... Oh God, yes..."

I feel your body tense up and I know you're about to cum.

I'm ready for it. It's been so long. I want to taste your essence. I need to taste your essence.

Your hands suddenly press down hard against my scalp, pushing your cock into my mouth as deep as it'll go and I feel you burst, your cum jetting out in thick streams to beat against the back of my throat.

Mmm.

Posted by SD at 11:25 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger O posted at 5:03 PM, June 03, 2005  
    (Gasp!)
    Ohhh, SD....that was delicious...mmm.

    Beautiful! and beautifully written...
  2. Blogger SD posted at 12:14 PM, June 04, 2005  
    Thank you O, that's a high compliment coming from you.

    SD
  3. Blogger O posted at 4:41 PM, June 04, 2005  
    i adore your writing!!!
    and today's poem--I'm speechless!
  4. Blogger SD posted at 11:42 AM, June 05, 2005  
    O... Again, thank you *blush*. I also adore your writing, it's extremely titilating but at the same time you can feel the emotions intricately woven in.

    81 v's... Thank you and ditto. Your blog, it's so poignant. You don't merely write about sex, you write about the emotions in involved in the act. Brilliant.

    SD
  5. Blogger SD posted at 5:37 PM, June 06, 2005  
    Thank you housewyfe w/benefits. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    SD
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:03 PM, June 25, 2005  
    well written, my sad, gay lad
  7. Blogger SD posted at 9:25 PM, June 25, 2005  
    anon... Hmmm, thank you. And who's gay, love?
  8. Anonymous Barry posted at 10:02 PM, December 20, 2011  
    Your description was wonderful. I am most happy when I have a large cock in my mouth. I totally love giving deep throat over and over.

Post a Comment

« Home