Sunday, January 29, 2006

50 + 50 = 100 (Words).

I rub my lips across the tip of your cock, tracing the smooth skin with the very tip of my tongue, and your fingers slip into my hair, fisting tightly. Moisture, salty and sweet, seeps from the tiny eye, coating my tongue, and I press it against the roof of my mouth, savoring your taste. Oh, how I want you. I teasingly run my fingers up the length of your cock, before moving back down to wrap my hand completely around the base. And feeling your cock pulse against my palm, against my tongue has my insides quivering in delight.

Posted by SD at 8:28 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 9:54 AM, January 30, 2006  
    Wow, exactly 100 words ... Very exciting, beautiful description. Believe me, stirring up some strong desire ... Hugs - A
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:08 PM, January 31, 2006  
    there are few things more sublime then the feel of a steel hard cock parting my lips, particularly because the skin is so velvet soft. I love the contrast, the irony of it.
  3. Blogger James Scolari posted at 9:57 AM, February 01, 2006  
    sigh.

Post a Comment

« Home