Tuesday, January 17, 2006

In dreams.

In the dark of night, you come to me
Like a sweet silhouette, invading my dreams

It is there you enslave me, you brand my soul
And I give myself fully, relinquish control

Is it mere fantasy, these feelings you incite
I have no answer, I only know it feels right

I want the feel of your touch, and the taste of your kiss
To have your scent on my skin would be the sweetest of sins

You touch me, though I know you’re not really here
I feel your skin on my skin, your breath against my ear

I moan, soft and sultry, it flutters past my lips
As I imagine the ethereal touch of your fingertips

And as the wind wisps gently, kissing my flesh
It’s as if your breath feathers delicately against my neck

I feel the slide of your tongue, the press of your hips
It may be mere fantasy, but to me it’s bliss

Is it simply an illusion, or do you feel it too
Could you possibly want me the way I want you

Posted by SD at 11:26 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 2:44 AM, January 18, 2006  
    Awesome dear SD, awesome. Through your words I can feel you writing, letting your desire flow, transform the longing of your body to words like crystals. Beautiful, passionate and tender ... ! Hugs - A
  2. Blogger SD posted at 11:29 AM, January 19, 2006  
    Aragorn... As always, thank you for the extremely lovely comment.

    Aelee... No need to be scared, I don't bite (promise). And since poetry is my wekest point in writing, I sincerely thank you for the compliment.

    Jeff... You're wonderful, and you know it! Thank you, my friend.

Post a Comment

« Home