Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Unveiling...

Sexy, isn’t it?

I think so.

And it never would’ve happened without Jeff, who lovingly put this template together especially for me.

Jeff, my friend, you are a prince among men. And I thank you. Sincerely.

Now come on, let’s all show Jeff some love. I insist.

And while I'm handing out love, if I knew who they were, I'd kiss that lovely person who bounced in here last night from My Inner Slut because according to my trusty stat counter, they were my 70,000th hit.

Hell, you're all fabulous!

Posted by SD at 6:07 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sasha White posted at 9:06 AM, January 09, 2006  
    Very very Nice! And perfetly suited!
  2. Blogger O posted at 11:32 AM, January 09, 2006  
    Hello love, I'm sorry I haven't been by in so long. I must say, I LOVE what you've done with the place! It's gorgeous!!
    Wishing you all the best in your beautiful new bloggy home,

    kisses, O
  3. Blogger Unknown posted at 12:12 AM, January 10, 2006  
    Darling, I LOVE the new template. Very clean and pretty
  4. Blogger SD posted at 11:55 AM, January 12, 2006  
    Thank you all! I absolutely adore my new look, and am happy that you do as well.

Post a Comment

« Home