Friday, January 20, 2006

Internet Stalkers...

They're a rancid bunch, aren't they?

But unfortunately for all of us, they are out there. And the sad scary fact is that with little more than a tap of the keys, and a click of the mouse, they can seriously fuck with our lives.

As is the case here.

Please pay my darling Queen a visit, and let her know that you're thinking of her, and if you have any suggestions what-so-ever that you feel might help, I implore you to share them with her.

Internet stalkers (be they someone we know personally or someone that for one reason or another has become fixated on us) don't discriminate, we're all vulnerable. And because we are, we need to stick together to support and protect one another in whatever capacity we can.

My thoughts are with you my darling, DQ, and if you should need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Posted by SD at 7:44 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger SD posted at 8:54 AM, January 20, 2006  
    Yes, I agree. Nobody hurts our friends, and gets a free pass, do they, my dear sweet Jeff?
  2. Blogger Aragorn posted at 11:59 AM, January 20, 2006  
    Thanks SD ! Yes, I fully agree, glad you posted this message. I stil find it absolutely incomprehensible that people spent their time making other people's lives miserable ... IN PARTICULAR an EX !!! Imagine what a childish mind that must be ... Thanks again. Hugs - A
    (I chatted with her today and tried to be as supportive as I could)
  3. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 12:09 PM, January 20, 2006  
    Thanks so much you guys.
    I am trying to make this go away, not get uglier... but stupid is as stupid does Forrest. I may not have a choice. The shoe may have to come off.


    Adding this bit to the current post if you don't mind. It makes me feel better having my friends around me right now.

    Love to you all.

    SD... Big kiss
    mwah!
  4. Blogger SD posted at 8:06 PM, January 21, 2006  
    Aragorn... You are most welcome. Yes, extremely childish. And I'm glad she had a friend to chat with when she needed one.

    Queen... For you, my darling, anything. Absolutely.

    Maiden...Thank you for the lovely compliment. Sincerely.
  5. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 9:20 AM, January 22, 2006  
    Your post is going up today my dear.

    It IS all in a kiss.

    Here's one for you.
    *MWUH*
  6. Blogger Blondage posted at 3:44 PM, January 30, 2006  
    Ugh. I had a nasty little incident happen to me recently too. Is it a full moon or something?

    My heart goes out to ya Queen. I hope your situation gets resolved quickly.

    *hugs*

Post a Comment

« Home