Wednesday, February 01, 2006

50 + 100 = 150 (Words).

Is anyone sensing a pattern here? Shh, it's okay, I'm just testing my math skills. Here we go...

I'm straddling your thigh, the soft slippery flesh of my pussy resting comfortably against your skin, and I push down, undulating my hips a bit, and that quiver becomes seismic. I slowly lift my head, my lips reluctantly leaving your cock, and bow back, placing my hands firmly on the bed. I need you to touch me. I don’t know if my voice echoed the sentiment running through my mind, but suddenly you’re there, your fingers digging into my skin as you help to maneuver my hips, pressing me more firmly against your thigh. You lean forward, your fingers never leaving my hips, and graze your teeth over the skin just beneath my breasts, moving up to languorously slide your tongue through the valley between them. I close my eyes, my hands fisting in the sheets as you move your tongue over to slowly circle one erect nipple, teasing me.

Posted by SD at 2:00 PM

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:13 PM, February 01, 2006  
    after a hard day at work, and away from my girlfriend, your words are a very nice tension reliever. Thank you!
  2. Blogger Aragorn posted at 4:24 AM, February 02, 2006  
    How many words in an average book ... ? I am sure you'll get there ... ! Every scene provokes the hotest desires ... yummy. Hugs - A

Post a Comment

« Home