Monday, November 28, 2005

Want.

Have you ever wanted something or someone that, for one reason or another, you just can’t have? I have. I do.

And if I were so bold, I might tell him that…


The mere thought of you makes me burn. And when I close my eyes, I see you… tangled limbs and glistening flesh …with me. I want you and this want is like a fire that refuses to die.

I ache to touch you, to taste you, all of you, every divine inch. For you to touch me, to taste me, all of me.

I would, without shame, surrender myself to you for an hour, a day, a week just to know what it feels like to have your hands on me.

Would you take me?


Though I’m fairly sure he already knows.

Posted by SD at 9:52 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Suze posted at 2:34 AM, November 29, 2005  
    Experience tells me that he will know.

    You can definitely sense when someone desires you.

    Your behaviour subtly changes around them. ;)
  2. Blogger Aragorn posted at 6:03 PM, November 29, 2005  
    He is a lucky man, who is wanted like that ... I know one who is ... HUgs - A
  3. Blogger Simon Kade posted at 7:23 PM, December 02, 2005  
    A real man would tolerate and even crave for you to make the first move. And also a real man, if he could not have you back, would recoil in a way to still make you feel beautiful.
  4. Blogger Unknown posted at 2:02 AM, December 06, 2005  
    Not only do I bet he knows, but I bet he has similar wants
  5. Blogger SD posted at 1:59 PM, December 06, 2005  
    switch... LOL. That's an interesting offer, thanks.

    Jeff... Thank you. And how are you? Better?

    suze... Yes, it does change, doesn't it? It's actually a rather lovely feeling.

    aragorn... I suppose it is. And yes, you are most certainly a lucky man to be so desired by your beautiful Orchid.

    monica... I've dropped hints -- good, bad and all points in between. Thank you.

    simon kade... Good points, thank you for sharing them.

    d/e... Mmm, I'm hoping he does. And I've missed you, love.

Post a Comment

« Home