Monday, November 28, 2005

Want.

Have you ever wanted something or someone that, for one reason or another, you just can’t have? I have. I do.

And if I were so bold, I might tell him that…


The mere thought of you makes me burn. And when I close my eyes, I see you… tangled limbs and glistening flesh …with me. I want you and this want is like a fire that refuses to die.

I ache to touch you, to taste you, all of you, every divine inch. For you to touch me, to taste me, all of me.

I would, without shame, surrender myself to you for an hour, a day, a week just to know what it feels like to have your hands on me.

Would you take me?


Though I’m fairly sure he already knows.

Posted by SD at 9:52 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Numb posted at 3:01 PM, November 28, 2005  
    and if he wouldnt... I would, over and over.
  2. Blogger Jeff posted at 8:14 PM, November 28, 2005  
    I'm sure he does know.

    This is lovely SD.
  3. Blogger Suze posted at 2:34 AM, November 29, 2005  
    Experience tells me that he will know.

    You can definitely sense when someone desires you.

    Your behaviour subtly changes around them. ;)
  4. Blogger Aragorn posted at 6:03 PM, November 29, 2005  
    He is a lucky man, who is wanted like that ... I know one who is ... HUgs - A
  5. Blogger Monica posted at 6:25 PM, November 29, 2005  
    Some men don't pick up on things as such so quickly. But if you've dropped good hints, he probably knows.

    Very nice.
  6. Blogger Simon Kade posted at 7:23 PM, December 02, 2005  
    A real man would tolerate and even crave for you to make the first move. And also a real man, if he could not have you back, would recoil in a way to still make you feel beautiful.
  7. Blogger Dane posted at 2:02 AM, December 06, 2005  
    Not only do I bet he knows, but I bet he has similar wants
  8. Blogger SD posted at 1:59 PM, December 06, 2005  
    switch... LOL. That's an interesting offer, thanks.

    Jeff... Thank you. And how are you? Better?

    suze... Yes, it does change, doesn't it? It's actually a rather lovely feeling.

    aragorn... I suppose it is. And yes, you are most certainly a lucky man to be so desired by your beautiful Orchid.

    monica... I've dropped hints -- good, bad and all points in between. Thank you.

    simon kade... Good points, thank you for sharing them.

    d/e... Mmm, I'm hoping he does. And I've missed you, love.

Post a Comment

« Home