Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bagged and Tagged.

For the lovely DQ...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?

Hmm... good question. I don't know? Some place a bit cooler and less prone to tropical disturbances, I suppose.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

It's a close call between board shorts, capri pants and flip flops.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?

I have no clue? I think it was 'The Documentary' by Game.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

6:45 AM

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

My Hamilton Beach BrewStation.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?

The Piano. Why, I have no clue but I've always wanted to learn.

7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

SUV.

8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?

Mmm Hmm.

9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendack.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

Winter.

11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Invisibility... wouldn't that be fun?

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

I have none but plan to change that one of these days.

13. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

No but strangely, I have a sudden urge to learn .

14. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM THE PAST THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD TALK TO?

For reasons that allude me, I'd love to have a chat with Elvis.

15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

Saturday.

16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?

Well, the last time I checked, there was a life size stuffed SpongeBob wearing a pirate suit and a box of books.

17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?

Hamburger.

18. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?

Not gonna email it.

19. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Not gonna email it.20.

WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?

Why, the strap-on wearing, lube toting Sex Goddess also known as Demon Queen, of course.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?

Sunflower.

22. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

23. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?

Butter.

24. FAVORITE COLOR?

I can never decide whether it's green or baby blue that makes me tingle. Both, I think.

25. FAVORITE SANDWICH?

Caprese (Tomato, fresh mozzerella, basil and olive oil on a bagguette).

26. ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

Anywhere the weathers warm and the drinks are fruity.

28. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING?

I don't typically pay any mind to labels. If it's comfortable and I like it, I'll wear it.

30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

None.

31. COKE OR PEPSI?

Pepsi but personally, I'd rather have a Dr. Pepper.

32. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Night Owl.

33. CAT OR DOG?

Dog.

34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME?

Chance by Chanel.

35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEN'S COLOGNE?

Hugo by Hugo Boss.


36. HOW MANY CLOSE FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE?

Three.

37. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, IF YOU COULD?

Right now? Everything.

38. WHAT TALENT DO YOU WISH YOU HAD?

I'd love to be able to sing because my poor child starts to wincing every time we get in the car and I flip on the radio.

39. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GEM STONE?

Emerald.

40. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF, IF YOU COULD?

I'd like to have a better perception of myself but honestly, I don't think I'd change much.


I'm not tagging anyone specific but if you decide to do it, let me know.

Posted by SD at 6:53 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 5:15 AM, October 19, 2005  
    SD, nice read ... but, why don’t I feel like answering a series like this ... ? I think it is because everyone of these questions invites a whole paragraph, a full reflection as to the why and how of each answer. Also, I don’t believe in ‘the most’, ‘the best’ ... I am, and probably most of us, multifaceted ... I love the answer to #40 ...

    Thanks for your sweet words about Orchid ... I can only wholeheartedly agree ... and you should feels those breasts in your hand ... oh my ... ;-)

    Love - Aragorn
  2. Blogger Pete posted at 7:59 PM, October 19, 2005  
    Never commented on your site but have been reading it for a couple of months.

    Really like what you do....keep it up.
  3. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 9:25 PM, October 19, 2005  
    You know, this gives me a mental image of you.
    Capris and flip-flops, drinking a fruity drink on a beach!

    I put you in sunglasses too.

    Too hot!!!

    Kiss
    Kiss
    Kiss
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:13 AM, October 23, 2005  
    Good choice for the children's book. Sendak is amazing, I still love to watch Little Bear. I love the book The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. So incredible.
  5. Blogger Unknown posted at 11:34 PM, October 24, 2005  
    #26...

    we're full of warm here, and fruity drinks.

    hint
  6. Blogger Bud of "Us" posted at 2:06 PM, October 28, 2005  
    Great answers. I'm probably going to try it on our site. Maybe this weekend.

    I can really identify with the vacationing question right about now.
  7. Blogger SD posted at 11:05 AM, November 01, 2005  
    aragorn... Yes, very true. I'm sure the majority of us are multifaceted and that's a good thing, a very good thing.

    Tease! And you're welcome, she is a beautful woman.


    chocolate makes it better... << YUM, I wholeheartedly agree. And thank you for the compliment.


    DQ... Thanks, babe! *KISS*


    Jeff... Yes, it was!


    comadose... Oh yes, 'The Giving Tree' is an incredible book. Absolutely.


    d/e... Hint taken, my love. And you do know that there's nowhere else I'd rather go. Yes, someday, it's a must...


    "us"... Thank you ;)
  8. Anonymous Home Generator Brandon posted at 6:40 PM, October 18, 2022  
    Thank you for writiing this

Post a Comment

« Home