Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Completely...

This was written for someone who shall remain nameless unless he wishes otherwise...


My knees dig into your hips, holding you in place and I gently drop my hips down, taking you... inch by glorious inch ...inside me.

I run my hands up over my stomach until they're covering my breasts and close my eyes as I silently absorb the pleasure of having you inside me... filling me.


Completely.

I slowly twirl my hips, just a slight twist and my walls instinctively tighten around you... a hot, wet, velvet fist ...trapping you within me. I lift my hips up and your cock slides out of me, leaving only your tip still pressed inside.

Your hands come up to cover mine over my breasts and I can't help but drop my eyes down to where your body is merged with mine.

And it's beautiful.

I take my hands from under yours and lean back, placing them on the bed. I arch my back and slide back down until you're buried fully inside me again a
nd slowly ride us to completion.


Posted by SD at 1:54 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 9:22 PM, September 27, 2005  
    The beauty of bodies merging, of hands meeting, of luscious lips around a hard penis ... To let go and surrender in passionate love-making. Beautiful words SD, beautiful.
  2. Blogger GPV posted at 2:05 AM, September 29, 2005  
    Nice and sweet loving.
  3. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 12:00 AM, September 30, 2005  
    Now this is just another example of why I keep coming back.
    Your inspiration never fails to excite my imagination.

    Thank SD, beautiful as always!
  4. Blogger Blondage posted at 9:14 PM, October 01, 2005  
    mmmMMMmmm....that was lovely!

Post a Comment

« Home