Thursday, October 13, 2005

Knowing You.

For he who shall remain nameless...

Your cock, hot and hard, pulses against my cheek as I trace the satiny smooth length from base to tip and back again with the very tips of my fingers. Mmm, I love the way you feel... solid, searing, smooth ... against my skin.

I deliberately wrap my hand around the base of your shaft and turn my head slightly, rubbing the very tip of your cock against my lips. The glistening bead of precome clinging to the tiny eye dampens my lips and I can't help but skim my tongue across them, tasting you. I close my eyes and rub my lips together, savoring your taste in my mouth. Delectable. My hand suddenly flexes involuntarily around your shaft and you moan softly. I slowly open my eyes and take you in.

God, you're exquisite. Did you know that I long to spend hours touching you, tasting you, learning you, knowing you. All of you. Every gorgeous inch.

I want you. Infinitely. Deeply. Incomparably. Completely.

I remove my hand and lean forward, taking you into my mouth. I slide down, rubbing the flat of my tongue against the smooth flesh until my lips are wrapped tightly around the base of your cock. I slide my hand down to cup your balls as I increase the suction and pull my mouth back up the length of your cock. You push your hips up, forcing your cock back into my mouth and I take you, all of you, willingly.

Seconds turn to minutes of indescribable bliss as your hips thrust and my mouth strokes, over and over again until I'm mindless to anything but the feel of your cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

I bring my hand back up, wrapping it around the base of your cock and begin to stroke, slow at first then faster, harder. My hand quickly falls into rhythm with my mouth until I'm fucking you with lips, teeth, tongue and fingers. I feel your cock begin to jerk against my tongue and I close my eyes and hum softly as your come slowly fills my mouth.

Posted by SD at 10:52 AM

9 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 5:39 AM, October 14, 2005  
    Oh fabulous lips and hand, oh luscious tongue ... nothing compares to its softness, warmth and juices, to its refined control over the shaft of a rock hard cock ... Delicious !
  2. Blogger SD posted at 7:34 PM, October 14, 2005  
    Jeff... Thank you, *kiss*.


    aragorn... Oh yes, you're absolutely right, it is delicious (as were your words). Thank you.

    P.S. Your Orchid is splendid... a goddess. You are a very lucky man.

    xoxo
  3. Blogger Lou posted at 7:48 PM, October 14, 2005  
    GREAT work!!
  4. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 8:17 PM, October 14, 2005  
    You know, you shouldn't talk like that around a woman who has astrap-on fetish... and just happens to be wearing one... heheh

    Oh the trouble we could get into!!!
  5. Blogger SD posted at 8:23 PM, October 14, 2005  
    Lou... Thank you ;)


    Oh DQ, my sweet, did you say strap-on?

    Mmmm...

    Yes, we could most certainly get into trouble but getting into trouble can be so much fun. *KISSES*
  6. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 9:58 PM, October 14, 2005  
    What trouble?
    No video. Just you and me and a bottle of astrolube. ooooh it IS hot in here!!!
  7. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 11:02 PM, October 15, 2005  
    You've been tagged!!!
    Mwahahahahaha!

    *lightning strikes*
  8. Blogger Blondage posted at 6:17 PM, October 18, 2005  
    Ohhhhhhhh my......that was absolutely wonderful.......
  9. Blogger raven posted at 12:31 PM, November 09, 2005  
    I'm delirious.

Post a Comment

« Home