Monday, December 12, 2005

May I have your attention please...

If you'd do me the honor of taking a moment of your time and look to your left, you'll see that I've added a link that enables you to subscribe to the eZine, SECRET THOUGHTS, lovingly brought to you by the fun, sexy and extremely real erotic author Sasha White.

I had the distinct pleasure of reading a few previous issues of SECRET THOUGHTS earlier today and enjoyed myself immensely. But honestly, how could I not? SECRET THOUGHTS is full of well written and extremely well presented erotica in all of it's glorious forms and what could be more enjoyable than that?

So, go on, it's easy... just type your e-mail address in the little box over there and click submit, you won't be sorry.

Posted by SD at 12:54 PM

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:57 PM, December 14, 2005  
    Thanks fro the SHout out! I love my eZine. I have fun with it. Wait until you see the cover for the January edition.. It's very sexy and classy... and promises lots of good things....things like maybe soemthing by.....YOU!!
  2. Blogger SD posted at 11:15 AM, December 16, 2005  
    You're welcome!! And yes, absolutely and seeing as I'm on a deadline, I've already started working on it.

    =D

Post a Comment

« Home