Friday, December 30, 2005

Simplicity is thy name.

SD is feeling all amiss. My heart is lonely and my mind refuses to rest, but no worries, I'll manage to dig myself out of this hopeless state of romanticism that I seem to be plagued with in no time.

But in the meantime, something simple. Enjoy.

With my knees bent, my back bowed, my shoulders arched and my head back you slide into me... softly, slowly ...until your pelvis rests comfortably against my ass. And your fingers flex restlessly against my hips before skimming up over my back, sliding down and around, your palms brushing against my nipples as you cup my breasts, and pull me against you until my back is flush with your chest.

And with your head buried in my neck, you begin to thrust, slowly at first, the tempo of your thrusts increasing until I'm mindless of anything but the feeling of having you buried inside me.

Posted by SD at 12:27 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Sasha White posted at 12:13 AM, December 31, 2005  
    It's probably the time of year. New years can be lonely. and depressing if we'r not careful.

    Take care of yourself!
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 12:55 AM, December 31, 2005  
    It's really unfortunate I can't be there to help with the loneliness.

    The erotic post parts...short, simple and lovely
  3. Blogger SD posted at 9:37 AM, December 31, 2005  
    Yes, I'm thinking that's it, Sasha. And thank you, I will certainly try. Oh, and I'm sorry about the mix up with the mail, but I can't wait to read it (*smile*).

    Sigh. Yes, d/e, it is unfortunate, my love. And thank you, I had such lovely inspiration.
  4. Blogger Sasha White posted at 6:07 AM, January 01, 2006  
    No worries on the mix up. I've added the other to my address book. Just in case. LOL

    Happy New Year!
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:17 PM, January 02, 2006  
    If you need any help with enacting any erotic parts, I will model them with you!
  6. Blogger SD posted at 10:40 AM, January 03, 2006  
    Sasha... Thank you for being so understanding!! And the January '06 edition is splendid. I love it!! Thank you for inviting me to be a part of it. It was a bit intimidating to be amongst such a talented group of writers, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

    Switch... Why, thank you. I'm happy you enjoyed it.

    drewcareyoh... As flattering as your offer is, I'm afraid I'll have to pass. The man whom inspired the words is honestly the only one I'm interested in enacting them with.

    Now, if he were only a bit closer...

Post a Comment

« Home