Monday, December 19, 2005

I feel you.

Oh, it's amazing the things my imagination combined with this insistent need I have for someone conjures up.

This is for you, my love. Always for you.

"I want you to touch yourself."

Your voice echoes softly in my ear, teasing my senses, and I shamelessly absorb the feelings you evoke in me.

Do you know how bad I want to touch you? And how frustrating it is to know that I can't?

"Spread your legs for me."

The soft tone of your voice mixed with the sound of your breathing has my insides clutching in glorious anticipation as I do what you ask and part my legs for you.

"Slide your hand down over your belly, slowly..."

And I do, imagining your own hand slipping underneath the waistband of your pants, fisting your cock tightly in the palm of your hand.

"...and slip it between your legs. Are you wet for me?"

"Yes."

I hear you gasp – softy, quietly – and I wonder if you’re stroking yourself for me the way I’m stroking myself for you?

"Can you feel me? Feel my fingers sliding through the soft, wet folds of your pussy before I press them into you. Press your fingers inside yourself, baby. I want them inside.

I dip my fingers into the wet heat between my thighs and slowly pull them out before plunging back in again.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes. God, I want you inside me."

"Just close your eyes, I am inside you."

I close my eyes and focus on my fingers as they continue to move in and out of my pussy, wanting so bad for it to be you fucking me.

"Oh God, are you with me? I want you with me."

"I am with you, baby."

I hear it now – in your voice, in your breathing – and in my mind, I can see you, your hand wrapped around the rigid length of your cock, pumping, the speed increasing with every stroke.

"God, baby..."

"Mmm. Can you feel me? Feel my tongue swirling, nibbling, sucking, sliding up to press against your clit. Rub your clit for me."

I move my thumb up to drag the smooth pad across my clit, imagining your tongue pressed there and God, I can’t stop the moan that passes my lips, it’s incredible, you’re incredible.

"Yes, God, yes. I feel you."

"Oh, fuck, that’s it, come for me, baby. I want to hear you come."

And I do. I arch up, pressing roughly against my palm and my whole body shudders as the orgasm claws through me.

I drop my hips back down and with my insides still pulsing and my breath still hitching, I skim my wet fingers up over my tummy, my chest, my neck, my mouth. I rub them across my lips before tracing them with my tongue, tasting myself as I listen to the sound of your breathing go ragged, knowing that your own orgasm is slowly clawing its way through you.

Posted by SD at 5:27 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Suze posted at 3:07 AM, December 20, 2005  
    SD, that was truly erotic. I sat here with my toast and It's now cold. But boy am I hot. ;)
  2. Blogger Aragorn posted at 5:40 AM, December 20, 2005  
    Hmm, lucky him. Touching myself while reading and re-reading your beautiful words, imagining and feeling their erotic power ... Lovely. - A

Post a Comment

« Home