Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Enquiring minds want to know...

I'm behind the times here, ladies and gents, but that's not a new thing.

Awhile back I reincarnated a post entitled Cocksucking 101, as it was and still is my most popular search phrase, and when I did, I posed the question...

Are there really people out there legitimately looking for a class on cocksucking?

And in responding Aragorn suggested that I might get a better response if I twisted the question a bit and since his suggestion ultimately piqued my curiosity, I've decided that I must know the answer.

So without further ado...

Are there any men out there that think their partners could (should) take a class in cock sucking?

Well, what do you think? And don't be shy, nobody (least of all me) is going to bite you (not hard, anyway) if you answer in the positive.

Posted by SD at 11:54 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Sasha White posted at 2:54 PM, December 14, 2005  
    BUt I thought enthusiasm was the most important thing? *innocent*
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 3:31 PM, December 14, 2005  
    I think SOME of my partners past and present could definitely have benefitted from such a class.

    Enthusiasm would be great, but it's rare. Which is partially our fault; enough women get discouraged because they sense their partner's lack of pleasure, but don't get coaching. Now I'm all about what works and what doesn't, and most of my partners of either gender do a lot better now.
  3. Blogger Aragorn posted at 8:57 AM, December 15, 2005  
    Salacious, thanks for the follow up and your sweet words. I too believe past partners could have used some ‘instructions’, but then again, I agree with d/e, we should not be shy to provide that ourselves. Second, the most important thing is indeed enthusiasm, and that requires feeling free and following our desires ...
    (BTW, I suggested to Shay (S-Spot) to link to this post in a soon to appear post from her ... one that you may appreciate ... lol)
  4. Blogger SD posted at 11:33 AM, December 16, 2005  
    quazirob... Salacious Mondays? If yes, you're right, I like it.

    Sasha... Oh, but it is ;)

    d/e... I agree, taking the time to tell your partner what pleases you is important because it's a given that not everyone is going to enjoy the same things when it comes to oral (or sex in general for that matter).

    aragorn... You're welcome. Something I may appreciate, huh? Well now I'm intrigued.

    Jeff... I just about choked on coffee -- stop that! LOL. Volunteers, huh? Well if I think of any, I'll definitely let you know.
  5. Blogger Tara Tainton posted at 2:18 PM, December 17, 2005  
    Well, there are many different ways to do one thing. I'd definitely admit to always looking for new techniques to try. :)
  6. Blogger SD posted at 5:39 PM, December 19, 2005  
    No, of course you don't. I'm still looking!

Post a Comment

« Home