Thursday, January 05, 2006

Public Service Announcement.

From time to time, I guiltlessly stray, cheating on myself with wreckless abandon. It's awful, I know, but what am I going to do? I just can't seem to help myself.

So, for those of you who are interested in my extracurricular activities, I've created a section over there in my sidebar entitled, "Erotica by Moi (hosted elsewhere)". There's only one link up at the moment, but I'm sure that'll change.

And because I'm feeling extra nice (and sexy Sasha said it was perfectly okay with her), I have a link to the January 2006 Edition of "Secret Thoughts" in my hot little hands. If you're interested, e-mail me, and I just might give it to you (in exchange for a subscription, of course. That's kind of like blackmail, isn't it? But it's fun blackmail. Trust me).

Posted by SD at 8:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home