Friday, January 06, 2006

Rock Meet Hard Place (Asexual Post).

I can probably count on one hand (or less) the number of people who visit this blog that actually know me (i.e. my real name, my real e-mail address, in some cases my phone number and/or my address, etc.), and while certain people don't know me on that level, I think it bares mentioning that I'd prefer not to be dragged into the middle of something that would pit someone that, while I don't know this person on a personal level, I have no problems with against a close personal friend. Because when all is said and done, if I'm forced to stand behind (in front or beside) someone, it'll be my close personal friend. Always. No question.

I'm not going to explain what the hell I'm talking about as those who need to understand, will.

Posted by SD at 7:00 PM