Monday, January 02, 2006

A little birdie...

...told me that the January 2006 edition of sexy Sasha's eZine, 'Secret Thoughts', went out today.

What? You didn't subscribe? Shame on you.

I did tell you that I'd be making a special guest appearance, didn't I?

Well, it's too late for that one now, but I suggest you subscribe because you just never know when I'll be inclined to have my wicked way with the lovely Sasha again. And I will.

So go on now, subscribe, I insist.

And switching topics, the delectable Anakalia would like to know a bit more about me as apparently I'm a bit elusive. And while I intend to answer her privately, I find myself curious, so tell me, is there something particular about me you'd like to know? If I can answer, I will.

Posted by SD at 8:33 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger SD posted at 10:19 AM, January 03, 2006  
    That's fabulous, Rob!

    As for the exhibitionistic baby steps? Well, I have allowed that gorgeous woman who is my roommate to take some more, but it'll take a bit more time to work up the nerve to actually post them. We'll see. Soon. Maybe.
  2. Blogger Sasha White posted at 1:09 PM, January 03, 2006  
    Baby steps are good, as long as your not stalled. :D.

Post a Comment

« Home