Tuesday, January 03, 2006

(Baby) Step Two.

Just because you asked.




I know, I know -- I've gone and distorted that photo of my breasts, but a girl can't give it all away, can she? Well, not so soon anyway.

Okay, I assure you nobody's tripping. I changed the picture because as much as my roommate liked the other one, I did not.


And I should note that there are much riskier pictures I could've posted, but I'm not quite ready to bare all just yet. Although I am giving some consideration to figleaf's suggestion about using Flickr's "friends" function and keeping the riskier photo's open to only those I invite. We'll see.

In the mean time, block out the craziness and add a bit of color, in other words, use your imagination, it's a powerful thing, you know.

Posted by SD at 5:54 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger SD posted at 8:36 PM, January 03, 2006  
    Yes, I don't like it. At all. I'm not sure why she likes that photo so much. And she's a tad pissed at me for taking out all the color. Ah well, can't please everyone (and she's tough to please).

    And thank you for the round about compliment, Switch.
  2. Blogger figleaf posted at 10:16 AM, January 04, 2006  
    Hey SD,

    This image is very nice. I'm usually not a big fan of photoshopping pictures but you've done a good job.

    You've got beautiful breasts, by the way, and that was a lovely, sensual pose. Thanks!

    Take care,

    figleaf

    (P.S. With a little bit of work I was able to un-photoshop the photo. I hope you don't mind. You created a lovely image either way.)
  3. Blogger SD posted at 12:21 PM, January 04, 2006  
    Rob... Thank you ;) And yes, it certainly does.

    Figleaf... Did you? Clever, clever. And no, I don't mind, not at all.

    And thank you for the lovely compliments. You've made me blush.
  4. Blogger Unknown posted at 1:17 AM, January 06, 2006  
    yippee!

Post a Comment

« Home