Tuesday, February 07, 2006

50 + 150 = 200 (Words).

I got a bit distracted the other night, and strayed from my planned course, but I'm back on track now.

And Nina, sweetheart, if you put the pieces of the puzzle together, the answer to your question is, bliss...


I unclench my fists, and my fingers slowly dance up your arms, stopping at your shoulders to flex urgently as your tongue moves in to slide over my nipple. The blunt edge of your teeth scrapes over the sensitive flesh, and I arch back, pushing the hardened tip into your mouth, and you bite down gently. I close my eyes, my fingers digging into your skin as you pull me down until I’m hovering over you, my nipple still caught between your teeth. The hard velvety length of you is pressed against my outer thigh, burning my skin, and the need to feel you inside me, piercing, filling me is a white-hot ache. I move my hands down, splaying my fingers across your chest, and lift my leg up and over until I’m straddling your hips. Your cock is resting between the soft wet lips of my pussy, and I begin to piston my hips slowly, moving my hand down to tease the tip of your cock with the tips of my fingers. Our combined tastes cling to my fingers, and I bring them to my mouth, tasting us as I lift my hips, and take you inside me. Bliss.

And next, a math quiz...

Posted by SD at 8:36 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 5:58 AM, February 08, 2006  
    Beautiful, as always ... Love the straddling and your pussy massaging him ... Hot and exciting images. XoX - A
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 12:22 AM, February 10, 2006  
    3.14159265

    good gods love, I so ant you always
  3. Blogger SD posted at 8:37 AM, February 10, 2006  
    Ah, Nina, sweetness, I've never been really good with math either (*wink*). Thank you.

    Thank you, Aragorn, your comments are always so prolific.

    Dane, I want you too, my love. Infinitely.

Post a Comment

« Home