Sunday, July 16, 2006

Resplendence.

Grass, soft and dewy, tickle the bottoms of my feet as I run my toes through it, enjoying the feel of it against my bare skin, and wispy sheets of rain feather lightly against my exposed flesh; chilling me. But you're there, lying next to me, and the heat radiating off your body chases away the chill before it has a chance to set in. Your hand rests gently against my belly while you idly circle my naval with the very tips of your fingers, and I sigh at the joy your distracted touch brings me.

My gaze is fixed on the pale moon, who's soft light is intensified by the millions of glittering stars helping her illuminate the inky sky over head. But I close my eyes to all that brilliant light when I feel your hand begin to wander lower. Remnants of twinkling stars are like silhouettes against my closed lids, and I sigh softly as your hand slips between my thighs, your fingers moving through the satiny folds of my pussy to find me wet and ready. For you. Always you.

I feel your body shift until the warmth of your tummy is resting comfortably against my side, and your other hand brushes over my cheek softly, your fingers stretching up to trace the curve of my eyebrow. Tenderly. Sweetly.

Those magical fingers of yours that are shamelessly teasing the aching flesh between my legs begin to skim lower, and I part my thighs wider in invitation. Your hand curves over me, your palm pressing insistently against my clit while your fingers slide inside me and I arch up into your touch. You press your palm harder against my clit and push my hips back down as your fingers slide deeper inside me, curving in to rub against the soft slippery flesh inside me. Euphoria. I want you. Every part of me is screaming for you.

My eyes flutter open, searching, and there you are above me, the light of the moon dancing unabashedly around you. It’s somewhat ethereal. Brilliant. Beautiful. Your own eyes move over me, watching your fingers as they continue to trace the lines of my face.

The hand between my legs never falters, your fingers never losing their rhythm, your palm never losing it’s tenure. You know what you’re doing to me--mind, body, soul--and you won’t stop until I‘m on the precipice of madness, immersed in pleasure. And I will be, there is no other choice.

My clit is beating a steady tattoo in time with my heart and the friction of your palm against the sensitive flesh there has a fire burning low in my belly. I’m going to come, it’s only a matter of time.

I reach for you, my hands framing your face and pull you down until your mouth is flush with mine. I need you to kiss me. I need to feel your tongue sliding against mine when my body surrenders itself to you. And you do. Your lips press against mine, your tongue parting them to slip inside and tangle with mine. Resplendent.

And it’s there, that soft, sweet pull at the center of my core, it beckons me and I can not deny it. I can not deny you. I look up, our eyes meeting and I can’t help but drown in the beautiful sea of blue that envelops me. I bring my thighs together, closing them around your hand and trap your fingers inside me as I wantonly give myself over to the pleasure you’ve invoked within me.

Posted by SD at 3:25 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger C posted at 5:04 AM, July 17, 2006  
    Very hot! :)
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:48 PM, July 17, 2006  
    I see you're back to your lovely creative self today.Quite inspirational SD.If only I wasn't quite so overlooked by my neighbours, I'd be tempted to frolic on the grass myself!
  3. Blogger Aragorn posted at 12:15 PM, July 18, 2006  
    Beautiful dear, beautiful. Very inspired and very subtle ... the moon and passion, they go so well together ... The hand on the clit, doing exactly the right thing ... sigh.
  4. Blogger T - Another Geek Girl posted at 10:00 PM, July 18, 2006  
    I agree with Aragorn.
    sigh

    This was so beautiful.
    A perfect picture of harmony and contentment. Is there room for one more?

Post a Comment

« Home