Tuesday, July 04, 2006

White Hot.

About a week ago the delectable sexy Sasha did a post on "Secret Fantasies" (for purely educational purposes I'm sure--*wink*) and since mine was a bit different than my "typical" fantasies that I post here, I decided to send it to her privately, but then the equally delectable Beth insinuated that I, SD, am a tease for not sharing. A tease? Moi? Surely she jests, right? LOL.

Well, since Beth did in fact buck up and share a couple of her "Secret Fantasies" (as well as a HOT scene from,
'The Outlaws Virgin', one of her scrumptious tales), I figure it's only fair that I do the same...

So without further ado, the "Secret Fantasy" that makes my blood pressure spike, my heartbeat flutter and my pussy ache deliciously (what a fantastic combo--sigh)...


I want him to fuck you. I want to see your eyes, the sharp blue of yours blending into the soft green of mine, as he slides into you, seconds after you've slid into me. From me to you to him--joined, like the pieces of some haphazard jigsaw puzzle.

I want to press my knees into your hips and hold you inside me, knowing that every push and pull of your cock within my body is controlled by the rhythm of his thrusts within yours.

I want to feel his fingers slide over and around my knees, holding them steady against your hips, but that's all I want from him. I don't need his touch, only yours--your hands, your mouth, your cock manipulating my body as he manipulates yours.

I want to feel your pleasure, absorb it as if it were my own, from him to you to me, and when he makes you come inside me, I want you to lean into me and bury your face in my neck. And with your forehead pressed against my neck, your breath fluttering against my collar bone and your cock pulsing inside me, your pleasure will spark my own and then his until we're nothing more than a white hot ball of sensations shamelessly unraveling until there is nothing left but mindless pleasure.

Posted by SD at 8:38 AM

7 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:56 PM, July 04, 2006  
    Dear SD I've just popped over from Secret Thoughts to have a look at your fantasy.VERY POETIC.Just like all the now non secret fantasises that we posted that day, I hope yours comes true.
  2. Blogger Sasha White posted at 3:00 PM, July 04, 2006  
    So hot and delicious! I really hope it happens!
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:27 PM, July 05, 2006  
    There some very lovely, luscious, vivid imagery in this post that I really appreciate.

    I especially like the part about him being buried in your neck, breathing on your neck. Very nice. And, of course, the mindless pleasure part. That's always good.
  4. Blogger Aragorn posted at 3:04 AM, July 07, 2006  
    Oh, I loved what I read in Sasha White’s e-zine ... lovely and so you ... Thanks ! - A
  5. Blogger SD posted at 4:57 PM, July 09, 2006  
    Thank you all for the lovely comments! Really and truly! I know that I've been remiss in answering them, but I do so very much appreciate them!

    Mmmuuuaaahhh to all of you!

    SD
  6. Blogger DESIRE X posted at 2:39 PM, July 10, 2006  
    This is wonderful.
    You are such an incredible writer. I'm panting now.


    HER
  7. Blogger SD posted at 8:29 PM, July 10, 2006  
    HER... Thank you, sweets!!

Post a Comment

« Home