Friday, May 19, 2006

Touch me.

Please, God, just touch me. I need you to touch me. Anywhere. Everywhere.

Hard and rough and demanding. Don't treat me like I'm fragile, I'm not. I need you to use me. For your pleasure, for mine. Ours. Make me yours, I need to be yours.

Your mouth, your lips, your tongue, your teeth on my breast, on my belly, on my thighs, on my cunt. Your fingers tangled in my hair, digging into my flesh, piercing me, manipulating my body, making me burn, making me ache. Your cock in my mouth, between my breasts, in my cunt.

All of you, every divine inch. On me. In me. Anywhere. Everywhere.

I need you.

Posted by SD at 7:28 AM

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:54 AM, May 19, 2006  
    Wow!

    Same here.

    -Wanton Wants
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 10:45 PM, May 19, 2006  
    so raw... very passioned.

    and of course I will
  3. Blogger John Psmyth posted at 2:34 PM, May 20, 2006  
    Thanks for the blogroll link. I will reciprocate in due course. (And after a rather long silence, I'm posting again.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:36 PM, May 21, 2006  
    I love it when you two write about, and for, each other.

Post a Comment

« Home