Friday, December 22, 2006

SD's New Home & Other Exciting News...

Well, I'm nearly done decorating my new home, just a touch more here and a couple touches there, but I do believe I'm ready to invite you all in...

So, come and pay me a vist in my brand new
home. This blog will not be deleted, it will remain as is for several reasons, but there will be no more updates posted here, you'll have to come over here for that.

In other news, I'm extremely excited about the January 30th release of...




SECRET THOUGHTS: Erotique

Release Date: January 30th 2007.


Domination. or Submission? Ménage a trios or Man on Man? What about voyeurism?

A tease? A taste? Sink your teeth into this collection of erotica short stories from 6 top erotic storytellers.

Everyone has them. Those secret thoughts that bring forth your hottest dreams and desires. The ones that you don’t share, the ones that make your heart pound and your blood heat.

What do you fantasize about? In the Secret Thoughts: Erotique collection you’ll find all sorts of deliciously erotic scenes from the naughty minds of
Beth Williamson, JJ Massa, Laura Bacchi, Nix Winter, Sasha White, and S. Desires.

There are some very talented ladies up there and if I were you, I know where I'd be on January 30th.

Posted by SD at 11:35 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Shelli Stevens posted at 7:49 AM, December 23, 2006  
    Great cover! Congrats on the soon to be release :D Happy holidays, Sasha!
  2. Blogger nina posted at 2:55 AM, December 24, 2006  
    Merry Christmas Angel! and congrats.
    The cover is HOT HOT HOT and I know whats inside is even HOTTER!
    Great Job!!!!
    Love You,
    nina
  3. Blogger Miss S. posted at 7:57 PM, March 19, 2007  
    That's all very nice. All these thoughts and secret wishes and ideas. But there are not many woman
    they turn this ideas in to reality. This is sad and I wish we had more exzentric ladys they do what they write about.

    Miss S.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:31 AM, August 21, 2007  
    this is one of the best sites i've ever visited.
    i really enjoyed it a lot. I also have some fun to share.

    http://www.footfetishsexy.com

    if you like it, you could add me up in your links.
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:49 AM, August 12, 2008  
    nice idea secret thoughts and wishes look forward to reading them

Post a Comment

« Home