Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I want to watch you...

Watch, transfixed, as your fingers brush across the satiny smooth skin of your cock, your palm pressing and your fingers wrapping, one by one, around your rigid length.

Watch, enraptured, as your thumb moves back up to softly skim over the glistening bead of precome at the very tip before moving back down to trace the line of your cock.

Watch, tantalized, as your fingers flex and tighten around the straining flesh, enveloping your cock in a heady grip, your hand beginning to leisurely piston.

Watch, bewitched, as your cock glides agilely against palm and fingers in an intimate dance, your grip tightening with every slippery smooth stroke of palm against cock.

Watch, seduced, as rapture begins to overtake you, soft and sweet, your body tensing and your eyes, brilliantly blue, awash with uninhibited ecstasy.

Watch, unabashedly aroused, as your pleasure hits its crescendo and your come begins to jet out in thick steady streams, covering your hand, your chest, your belly.

I want to watch
you.

Posted by SD at 8:37 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger nina posted at 7:28 AM, September 14, 2006  
    Angel,
    One of my favorite positions,
    is lying across the bed, watching...its just sooo damn hot!
    As usual, you have enticed me with your words of pure lust, born of pure love...
    great post!!
    I love you so dearly, my sweet angel, so very dearly.

    nina
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:34 PM, September 14, 2006  
    Oh I agree... I just love to watch.
  3. Blogger SD posted at 6:51 PM, September 15, 2006  
    Oh, my gorgeous Nina, it's one of my favorite positions too-- it is indeed hot! And you know, I rather love enticing you as you, my sweet, are delectably hot yourself. And yes, the lust I feel for Dane is as pure as my love for him.

    I love you too, gorgeous, more than I could possibly say.


    Pandora, oh yes, there is just something so elemental and deliciously erotic about watching your lover pleasure him(or her)self.

    And thanks for stopping by (*smile*).
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:22 AM, September 16, 2006  
    I'm glad offense wasn't taken. I didn't think so, but I wanted to be sure. Unfortunately, the written word isn't open to inflections or tones of voice etc.

    Anyway, thanks, SD.
  5. Blogger  A Man's Side of the Story posted at 5:26 PM, September 20, 2006  
    Bad girl, bad, bad, bad, girl. I arrive home from holiday to read THIS! Absolutely shocking, so lurid and surely a purposeful invasion of someone's privacy. What a nerve, getting the benefit of watching without permission. Bad, bad, bad, girl you should be spanked, yes, dammit spanked. And because I would never recommend something I wouldn't do myself, I feel that I should be the one who administers said spanking.
    You know damn well its not proper for a nice young lady to watch a man like that.

    I love it that you're not nice

    but all spice.

    (Yoriki Matuoko)

    PS Welcome back, I've missed you.
  6. Blogger kindabiz posted at 11:56 PM, September 21, 2006  
    i would love to have you watch me ..... ;)
  7. Blogger ArtfulDodger posted at 8:51 PM, October 02, 2006  
    good to see you back sd, hopefully your muse is humming along now. ;)
  8. Blogger ~ Storm posted at 8:18 PM, October 20, 2006  
    Beautifully written and oh so true. I love to watch him, but I have a hard time keeping my hands off him, so I keep them on myself :-)

    I'm updating and going through my links and would like to add you with the new sites if that is ok.

Post a Comment

« Home