Friday, October 20, 2006

Trick or Treat

Are you a fan of Halloween?

I'm not so much, I don't know why either.

I love candy, I love being able to pretend I'm someone else for a night...so you'd think I'd love Halloween, right? Maybe it's because I've worked the bar so many of those nights? Or mayeb it's because I like being me...or maybe it's really because all the costuems I really want to wear are very very naughty, and I'm too chicken shit to do it.

Maybe the appeal of dressing up as a Dominatrix has disappeared since I think I'd enjoy being submissive so much more.

Realistically, I think it's because I have no imagination when it comes to castumes and on Halloween I actually feel boring. I hate that feeling.

What do you think?

Posted by Sasha White at 3:01 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger nina posted at 2:44 AM, October 24, 2006  
    Hmmm, I know that pumpkin is unhappy! lol!

    Tho, I like being submissive year round. But Jeff wants me to be a green orion slave girl from Star Trek.

    (Whatever that means!) ;)

    xoxo,
    nina
  2. Blogger Madison Chase posted at 10:42 AM, October 31, 2006  
    There's plenty of inspiration to choose from on my journal today. We're having a costume contest. I never knew there were so many ways a witch could dress. Or pirates either. Or Fairies!

Post a Comment

« Home