Monday, October 16, 2006

Mine.

fessel_co_grYou are going to come to me. And when you reach my door you will find a blindfold hanging on the doorknob and the door open a crack. Enter the room, close the door behind you and put on the blindfold. Then wait there quietly for me.

I lead you into the center of the room. “Stand still,” I tell you. “You are my personal playground...and I want to play uninterrupted.”

My hand reaches out and I trail my fingers across your shoulders as I stroll around your body. I start to undress you at my leisure, stroking your muscles, nibbling on your ear, your neck. Pressing my body full length against yours. The feel of your heart pounding in your chest is strong under my hand as I scrape my nails lightly across your nipple.

You feel my breasts against your chest, my nipples hardening as they rub against the hair on your body as I sink to my knees and examine your cock. Looking at it, breathing on it, I touch it lightly, lick it and - no! I won't suck it now...that will be your reward for behaving...if you continue to do so.

It is time for you to work...I lead you over to the couch and sit down.

“On your knees,” I command.

I spread my thighs for you and tell you to get on your knees and use only your mouth to please me, no hands. Do you think you can do that? Do you think you can make me cum with only your lips and tongue? I hope you can...for your sake.

Once you have gotten me ready I am going to lay you down and straddle you. Slip that hard cock into my wetness and ride you until I cum. You may not come! Remember...you are MY playground.

If I feel you have behaved well I will reward you. What that reward is will be a surprise...one I know already you will enjoy. But if you misbehave…the punishment will be something I enjoy!

Posted by Sasha White at 7:32 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger ArtfulDodger posted at 5:24 PM, October 17, 2006  
    If you insist. ;)
  2. Blogger Sasha White posted at 12:22 PM, October 18, 2006  
    I really do . *grin*
  3. Blogger nina posted at 11:37 PM, October 18, 2006  
    Oooo You wicked girl!

    Thank you for watching our sweetpea's blog while she's away!

    xoxo,
    nina
  4. Blogger Sasha White posted at 10:08 AM, October 20, 2006  
    Hi Nina! I just hope she's having a good time!
  5. Blogger Al Sensu posted at 9:10 PM, November 01, 2006  
    i...will...do...as...you...say
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:46 PM, January 16, 2007  
    inspirational! i was coming just reading it... mmmmm i wish you were mine and you would have your way with me x

Post a Comment

« Home