Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Well, color me surprised...

Apparently my previous post "An open letter to my lover..." has been chosen for the Decemeber 12th Edition of Fleshbot's Sex Blog Roundup. Seeing as I haven't updated in a month of Sunday's (or longer), it came as a bit of a surprise, a good one, and I'd like to extend my graditude to Fleshbot and Chelsea Girl for the mention. Thanks.

Anyone who's wandered over here from there will notice that there's nothing new to chew on, but if you'll take a moment to browse through my archives I'm sure (or at least I hope) you'll find something tasty to wet your appetite.

In other news, I'm currently in the process of moving (my blog not my person), but I'm not quite done yet. But, when that happy day arrives, you'll be the first to know.

Posted by SD at 7:45 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger nina posted at 11:33 PM, December 13, 2006  
    Congrats Angel!,
    So many of your words are seared upon my heart. How honored I am, and I know many others, that you share your wonderful gift with us here.
    So, good for you love!! Well deserved.
    I love you,
    nina
  2. Blogger SD posted at 4:02 AM, December 14, 2006  
    Nina, I love you too, gorgeous!
  3. Blogger Sasha White posted at 12:46 PM, December 18, 2006  
    YAY! Good for you , Babe!!
    Can;t wait to check out the new blog. :)
  4. Blogger kindabiz posted at 2:05 AM, December 22, 2006  
    u have always bee xtremely interesting !

    hope yr new blog is smashing !

    glad to return back to you after such an absence on my part !

Post a Comment

« Home