Friday, June 10, 2005

Well, I've got a case of the warm fuzzies... thank you.

A few days ago I installed one of those invisible statcounters - I have one on my personal blog and it's interesting to see where people come from so I figured, why not put one here? And my goodness, if I could hand out random sexual favors you can bet your ass I would. But I can't (I have a sneaking suspicion that A wouldn't be too keen on me dispensing all that free lovin'). So instead, I've decided to hand out massive amounts of gratitude to the following people...

Jane's Guide reviewed my blog this week and rated me "Quality" and "Original".

Freya said something lovely about my blog in her entry A Few Places To Visit.

Aphrodite from Eros Blog posted a portion of one of my entries and made me blush.

Bacchus from Eros Blog included me in this weeks Fleshbot Sex Blog Roundup.

Every one of you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you.

Posted by SD at 11:12 AM

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:55 PM, June 11, 2005  
    You're welcome. Thank you for the hot writing!
  2. Blogger SD posted at 10:13 PM, June 12, 2005  
    Rod... Thank you. I still have the warm fuzzies.

    Aphrodite... Thank you again and you're welcome... it is my pleasure.

    [jx]... Yes, yes it does.

    SD
  3. Blogger Jstine posted at 10:40 AM, June 13, 2005  
    That was a really erotic, intense encounter, kind verging on brutal. Don't get me wrong, it must have been wonderful. But have you ever described sex in more, I don't know, TENDER moments? Things like playing with the softer side -- like teasing each other very delicately, a tiny nibble, a feathery brush across his nipple. Even the odd moment when he doesn't have an erection, which is a lovely vulnerable place. I recall little bed-games, where he MUST stay soft (a spanking or having to wear your panties if he fails -- and you gotta be tough and stick to the rules), and you both work toward keeping him soft. With a little mutual trust (and a sense of humor), it can be as intense as a "normal" fuck.

    Just a thought.
  4. Blogger SD posted at 11:53 AM, June 13, 2005  
    Justine... I'm not sure which post you're referring to? Is it the one about trust? If so... yes, I agree, it was very intense and somewhat brutal but for me, the the giving and recieving of trust involved overshadowed the brutality and made the experience beautiful.

    As for writing about the more tender moments... I think I have to some degree in a couple of my past entries. Not in the context that you've suggested but while I haven't written about them, I absolutely agree with you, those soft moments are some of the most intimate and intense moments that lovers can share.

    Your game sounds intriguing, we'll definitely have to try it.

    And thank you for your compliments and suggestions.

    SD

Post a Comment

« Home