Friday, February 10, 2006

As promised...

A math quiz.

I do believe that the yummy
Nina already knows the answer, but I wonder if anyone else was paying attention?

So without further ado, how many words?

Your cock pulses against my tongue as my mouth slowly glides up the hard velvety length of you. And I stop briefly to circle the head, but needing your taste on my tongue, I continue up, dipping my tongue into the tiny eye at the top of your sex. Mmm.

I rub my lips across the tip of your cock, tracing the smooth skin with the very tip of my tongue, and your fingers slip into my hair, fisting tightly. Moisture, salty and sweet, seeps from the tiny eye, coating my tongue, and I press it against the roof of my mouth, savoring your taste. Oh, how I want you. I teasingly run my fingers up the length of your cock, before moving back down to wrap my hand completely around the base. And feeling your cock pulse against my palm, against my tongue has my insides quivering in delight.

I'm straddling your thigh, the soft slippery flesh of my pussy resting comfortably against your skin, and I push down, undulating my hips a bit, and that quiver becomes seismic. I slowly lift my head, my lips reluctantly leaving your cock, and bow back, placing my hands firmly on the bed. I need you to touch me. I don’t know if my voice echoed the sentiment running through my mind, but suddenly you’re there, your fingers digging into my skin as you help to maneuver my hips, pressing me more firmly against your thigh. You lean forward, your fingers never leaving my hips, and graze your teeth over the skin just beneath my breasts, moving up to languorously slide your tongue through the valley between them. I close my eyes, my hands fisting in the sheets as you move your tongue over to slowly circle one erect nipple, teasing me.

I unclench my fists, and my fingers slowly dance up your arms, stopping at your shoulders to flex urgently as your tongue moves in to slide over my nipple. The blunt edge of your teeth scrapes over the sensitive flesh, and I arch back, pushing the hardened tip into your mouth, and you bite down gently. I close my eyes, my fingers digging into your skin as you pull me down until I’m hovering over you, my nipple still caught between your teeth. The hard velvety length of you is pressed against my outer thigh, burning my skin, and the need to feel you inside me, piercing, filling me is a white-hot ache. I move my hands down, splaying my fingers across your chest, and lift my leg up and over until I’m straddling your hips. Your cock is resting between the soft wet lips of my pussy, and I begin to piston my hips slowly, moving my hand down to tease the tip of your cock with the tips of my fingers. Our combined tastes cling to my fingers, and I bring them to my mouth, tasting us as I lift my hips, and take you inside me. Bliss.

Well, go on now, how many?

Posted by SD at 8:45 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 2:34 PM, February 10, 2006  
    Math: A, Writing: A+++. My god, what a beautiful story this makes ... I am afraid I lost count at 103, 104, 105 ... (lol). But, 500 is bliss indeed !!! You are are talent dear SD ! Big hug ! - A
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 2:36 AM, February 12, 2006  
    And to think I used to hate math...

    You push all my buttons the right way, love

Post a Comment

« Home