Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hmm.

I don't ususally post horoscopes (although I will confess to reading mine daily (I have it e-mailed to me--oh, be quiet) because it's usually so out there it gives me a giggle), but I rather loved the top half of todays predictions (yes, very much so), so I thought I'd share.





May 4th 2006


Some unexpected but welcome communications could come your way, [...my name deleted to protect the innocent...], through fax, email, cell phone, or other tools of recent technology - probably from either a lover or a close friend. Planning for a pleasant and exciting journey by air is indicated. Today, you relate well to others; friendships grow closer, romantic relationships more intimate. Someone close to you could even move into your neighborhood. Tonight: Plan a small gathering. You'll enjoy it!

Posted by SD at 11:45 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Desire X posted at 12:02 PM, May 05, 2006  
    The stars knew I was coming to visit? Very cool!

    Sounds like you are going to have some fun. A small gathering of what?
    How can you plan a small gathering if you don't know what to gather?
  2. Blogger Jeff posted at 9:38 PM, May 05, 2006  
    Sounds like serindipity sweetpea!!

    *kisses*
  3. Blogger Nina posted at 11:33 PM, May 05, 2006  
    Hi Angel,
    My horoscope said a beautiful angel was going to slip thru my window tonight, her lovely face framed by her long golden tresses, her eyes bright, filled with the flames of desire, her lips full and luscious, her hands so soft as she touches my skin, entering my dreams taking my hand in hers, leading me into the night.
    The stars light the way as she takes me to the gates of heaven...

    okay, so my horoscope didn't say that, BUT it should have...sigh

    kisses,
    nina
  4. Blogger Sasha White posted at 1:18 PM, May 07, 2006  
    Ohhh Yummy stuff. A trip by air huh?

Post a Comment

« Home