Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hmm.

I don't ususally post horoscopes (although I will confess to reading mine daily (I have it e-mailed to me--oh, be quiet) because it's usually so out there it gives me a giggle), but I rather loved the top half of todays predictions (yes, very much so), so I thought I'd share.





May 4th 2006


Some unexpected but welcome communications could come your way, [...my name deleted to protect the innocent...], through fax, email, cell phone, or other tools of recent technology - probably from either a lover or a close friend. Planning for a pleasant and exciting journey by air is indicated. Today, you relate well to others; friendships grow closer, romantic relationships more intimate. Someone close to you could even move into your neighborhood. Tonight: Plan a small gathering. You'll enjoy it!

Posted by SD at 11:45 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger DESIRE X posted at 12:02 PM, May 05, 2006  
    The stars knew I was coming to visit? Very cool!

    Sounds like you are going to have some fun. A small gathering of what?
    How can you plan a small gathering if you don't know what to gather?
  2. Blogger Sasha White posted at 1:18 PM, May 07, 2006  
    Ohhh Yummy stuff. A trip by air huh?

Post a Comment

« Home