Friday, July 21, 2006

Friendship, like sunshine enriches the soul...

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me...
Author Unknown





It's a rare thing to find a friend with whom I can truly be myself and know in my heart and in my soul, that no matter what facets of myself shine through, I'll be accepted and loved for who I am without question. But I, through fate or blind luck or some magical cosmic alignment, have found such a friend in You

I love you, my gorgeous Nina, more than I could possibly say and I am honored, thankful and more than a bit humbled to be blessed with your love and your friendship. You truly are one of those rare and precious gems.

And though I realize that I'm a mite late, I hope you know in your heart, that yesterday, on that glorious day of your birth, all my hopes, all my wishes, all my dreams and all of my love were focused on you.

Happy Birthday, baby!


Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.
Anäis Nin

Posted by SD at 6:44 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger DESIRE X posted at 9:09 PM, July 23, 2006  
    Sweet! Happy Birthday Nina.
    SD, You are such a sweetheart! This was so nice. For my birthday can I have a pony?

    Love you,

    HER
  2. Blogger DESIRE X posted at 11:08 PM, July 24, 2006  
    Okay. Enough playing with yourself.
    Play with me now. heheh

    I need apples. Big red shiny apples.

    You laugh, but it's true. I must have apples.

    If you're holding out on me I'll know it!

    HER

Post a Comment

« Home