Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Leave of Abscence"

Is what I'm taking, ladies and gents, but never fear, it's not a permanent thing, it's a "now" thing. I could come back next month, next week, hell, tomorrow even, I haven't a clue.

There is no one reason why I've decided to go silent for a bit and I'm sure all the nay-sayers of the world will assume that there's some jaded reason hidden behind all the things I'm "not" saying that's brought me to this place, but that isn't the case, not nearly. What is the case, is that my creativity, my imagination and my desire to write have been eluding me as of late and rather than force myself to write something just for the sake of writing, I've decided to take a decompression period. A mini-vacation, if you will.

If you find yourself missing me (heh), you can find me over at Menage a Trois, typically on Tuesdays.

Well, until we meet again, play nice and be wonderful to each other. See you on the flip side.

Posted by SD at 11:51 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger  A Man's Side of the Story posted at 4:39 PM, July 25, 2006  
    Dear heart,

    If this will help, know that what you have accomplished is significant. Your entries are intelligent, arousing and well placed. Writing isn't as easy as it seems, as you already know. The constant striving to be consistently inventive and non-repititious can become the source for a kind of despair. If this is the case, FIGHT IT! Challenge that sense, and beat it back. You have the courage and many others that will support you. The greatest and most valuable thing you own is your mind and its capacity to utilize imagination to express your experiences poetically. Don't forget that. We are all more enriched by what you have to write and say, we are better people for it. Why? because in the final analysis, what you're doing evokes a wellspring of love. Take the time you need, but know this... I know you will get through this block. I have faith in you, and enough love for the world entire.

    (Alexander Earl and the gang)
  2. Blogger nina posted at 2:32 AM, July 26, 2006  
    Angel,

    I know what you are feeling. Please call me when you can.

    love you so much,
    nina
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:16 AM, July 26, 2006  
    Enjoy the break Hot Lips! Peace out!
  4. Blogger Unknown posted at 9:21 PM, July 26, 2006  
    Babe, lover, love, you deserve any break you give yourself.
    I love you
  5. Blogger T - Another Geek Girl posted at 9:59 PM, July 27, 2006  
    Don't be gone too long and if you should need anything I'm here.

    Rest, refresh, come back stronger than ever.

    Love you!

Post a Comment

« Home