Sunday, June 12, 2005

The gift of trust.

To gift another with complete trust... mind, body, soul ...is to give power, it makes the one you've entrusted omnipotent. Relinquishing that power of self to another, even to someone you love with your whole being, can be terribly frightening. But there is no other choice... not for me. Because love without trust is nothing more than an illusion.

But God, it can make you feel so utterly vulnerable.

"Floating, falling, sweet intoxication... Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation... Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in." ~ Charles Hurt

The cool air wafting through the room feels like ice against my flesh and I shiver uncontrollably. Is it from the cool air or the icy fear pumping through my veins? I don't know. I can feel my teeth start to chatter and I bite down hard, grinding my teeth together in an effort to control it.

I'm naked... open... exposed... helpless... vulnerable... for you. Only you.

Oh God, it's too much... not enough. Fear and need ruthlessly blend together. My mind is a riot of confusion. I can feel the rope cutting into my skin and it frightens me... it excites me.

"I'm scared."

The fingers trailing up my inner thigh pause and your eyes burn into mine, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, but..."

"Shhh..." Your fingers begin to move again... up, up, up ...stopping at the juncture of my thighs, "Don't be afraid baby, you know I'll never hurt you."

"I know but I... I can't..."

"Yes. You can."

I feel your fingers press into me... one, two, oh fuck three ...and God, it feels so good.

"Baby..."

"Don't talk. Feel."

Fuck, your fingers are pumping in and out of me - hard and fast - opening me, stretching me, "But.."

"Feel."

Your voice is harsh, hard, demanding, ruthless and God, I love it. I can feel my pussy contract violently around your fingers.

I'm scared - yes - but God, I want it. All of it.

Your mouth closes over me, your tongue pushing into me to join your fingers and I cry out, struggling impotently against the ropes that bind my hands and feet together.

"I want to touch you. Please..."

"No."

My hips buck involuntarily and your tongue slides out of me. You pull your fingers from my sopping pussy to clutch my hips, holding me in place and drag your tongue up to swirl teasingly around my clit before scraping the rough edges of your teeth over it.

"Oh fuck baby, please..."

You drag your tongue over my pubic bone, continuing up until you reach one of my straining nipples and wrap your lips around the pebble hard bud, pulling it into your warm wet mouth. I groan, a deep, guttural sound and you bite down hard on my nipple. Oh fuck, the pain is exquisite. You release my nipple and your fingers tighten on my hips, digging into the tender flesh as you scrape your teeth over my collarbone.

"Please, I need..."

You don't give me time to finish. You bury your face in my neck and slam your hips forward, pushing your thick cock deep inside me.

"Oh God..."

You begin to thrust, pistoning your hips with a force that has my head smacking against the headboard but I don't feel it. All I feel is your cock, hot and impossibly hard, driving into me. Your pelvic bone rubs against mine, over and over again and the pressure on my clit is too much. I can't take it.

"Fuck baby, I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm cumming."

My walls begin to convulse in maddening waves, milking your cock, "Oh fuck, that feels good."

You thrust your hips forward again and our pelvises press tightly together as I feel you explode inside me.

Posted by SD at 10:07 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger W. S. Cross posted at 11:47 AM, June 13, 2005  
    Beautiful, very well-written!
  2. Blogger Evil Minx posted at 11:59 PM, June 13, 2005  
    Outstanding, SD. I echo Jx - seriously stunning post.

    Someone pass me a tissue, I can't be sitting here all rainforest at work...

    I have missed you too...! But now I'm back. Keep up the excellent writing, always a pleasure to visit here (warm and fuzzy intended).

    EMxxxx
  3. Blogger SD posted at 4:04 PM, June 14, 2005  
    [jx]... Trust is the most precious gift a person can give to another. It's not something that's easy to give but once given, it can be the most beautiful thing two people can share.

    Thank you.

    w.s. cross... Thank you. You also write beautifully.

    EM... Oh, between you, jx and Rod I'll be blushing for a week. Thank you. And I'm glad you're back.

    Rod... Mmm, well that's a deliciously wonderful compliment... I hope you had someone around to help you take care of that ;)

    SD

Post a Comment

« Home