Tuesday, February 14, 2006

From My Jaded Heart To Yours...

"Love is a canvas furnished by Nature
and embroidered by imagination."
~ Voltaire


Typically I'm a sucker for that extremely over-commercialized day that is Valentine's Day, but this year, not so much. Real life has stepped into the mix, and left me a bit jaded, but even still, the hopeless romantic in me stirs.


Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
~Robert Frost


If you desire someone, show them. Not just today, but everyday.


Happy Valentine's Day

And to the one I desire, thank you for always making me feel special and wanted and loved, it means everything to me. I love you.

Posted by SD at 9:37 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 1:34 AM, February 15, 2006  
    I so agree dear SD, show him (her) everyday, in many ways ... Beautiful quotes as well ! Hugs - A
  2. Blogger SD posted at 12:58 PM, February 16, 2006  
    Thank you both! XoXo.

Post a Comment

« Home