Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who's sexy? He's sexy? She's sexy? You're sexy?

I'm sexy?

Well, of course I am. But honestly, what do I know?

And really, what is it that defines sexy, anyway?

Is it the way his eyes crinkle up at the corners when he laughs? Or maybe it's the way her cheek slightly dimples on one side when she smiles? Perhaps it's the light tremor in his voice when your hands slide over his flesh? Or the way her china doll skin subtly flushes when she's aroused? The color of his eyes? The curve of her lips?

What is it that makes someone sexy to you? Tell me, I must know (for purely educational purposes, of course).

Posted by SD at 12:01 PM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 12:48 PM, February 16, 2006  
    Great question SD. I would say, thinking of Orchid
    - the twinkle in her eyes and the smile on her face
    - her sensual body, curves, moves
    - her mind, smart, witty, caring, independent
    Not even getting started on the ‘undressed Orchid’ ;-)
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 11:42 PM, February 16, 2006  
    Geez, love, I've no answer to this. So many things make so many different people sexy in different ways. Though I list a few of the things I find sexy about you in the blog I'm writing now.
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:17 AM, February 17, 2006  
    I think it's allabout the connection. The chemistry you feel with/towards a person is sexy. That's why anyone can be sexy. no matter what they look like, what size , race, or sex they are. It's attitude and chemostry. :)

    BTW. I tagged you with some Guilty Pleasures question over at my blog.... Can't wait to see Your answers. LOL
  4. Blogger great pretender posted at 1:05 PM, February 19, 2006  
    funny.....hummmm.

    cheers
  5. Blogger Adrie posted at 4:44 PM, March 05, 2006  
    The way everything around you just fades away when he looks at you.
    You don't hear anything except the sound of your breath catching in your throat as you gasp--overhelmed by his gaze...



    Adrie Santos
    The Accidental Sex Writer
    www.adriesantos.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

« Home