Tuesday, June 28, 2005

And I'm feelin' just fine.

This week started out on a sour note.

I woke up yesterday morning feeling funky, completely disconnected from everything around me, like I was stuck on some kooky autopilot, just going through the motions, just following the routine -- shower, dress, feed the child, make lunches, take the child to school, battle with traffic -- but nothing really touched me. It was somewhat surreal. I knew that work was going to be brutal and I wasn't looking forward to it. I wanted nothing more than to climb back into bed, bury myself under the covers and hide in lonely seclusion until this weird funk passed. But that wasn't to be.

Work was a bitch and by 5 o'clock, I was ready to physically hurt somebody. Somehow, I'd managed to work myself out of autopilot but I was still in a funk. I was tired, cranky, argumentative and well, just downright mean. I wanted... no, I needed to decompress. The need to close myself off was like an itch in desperate need of scratching. But that wasn't to be.

Family obligations. God, just the thought of sitting at a table in a fancy, overcrowded restaurant surrounded by various relatives was enough to have my stomach clutching (and not in a good way).

"We don't have to go babe. We'll tell them you're not feeling well."

"No, we'll go. We promised and [the child] is looking forward to it."

But I didn't want to go. I would've sold my soul to get out of it guilt free. But that wasn't to be.

Dinner was lively, the food was excellent, the child was a blur of excitement over the impending sleepover at Grandma's but I was miserable. I vaguely wondered if anyone around me besides A could sense my misery but honestly, I didn't care. I was there, wasn't I?

My sister was sitting across from me and managed to willfully coerce me into conversation. Though my heart wasn't in it, I was trying to keep up when I felt a wave of heat fan across my earlobe.

"I want to lick your pussy."

It was no more than a breathy whisper but it reverberated through my head like the clash of cymbals. My mind went well and truly blank.

"...doesn't she?"

I stared across the table at my sister like a deer caught in the headlights. What the hell was she saying?

"Hmm? I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

"[relative's name], doesn't she look great?"

"Huh? Oh... oh, yeah... great."

I felt a slight flutter, nothing more than a featherlight touch really, inch slowly up my thigh.

"You're so fucking sexy, it's driving me crazy sitting here with you when all I want to do is bury my face in your cunt and lap up all that salty sweetness."

Well... Fuck Me...

"... can't ... blah, blah, blah ... here ... blah, blah, blah ... amazing ... blah, blah, blah ... don't you think?"

Closer... closer... closer... the fingers inching up my thigh stopped to trace the sensitive crease between thigh and pelvis and...

"SD!?!"

"What? What?"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Listening? To you? What?"

"What's the matter with you?"

"Matter? Who? Huh?"

The fingertips slid back and forth, softly tracing the crease... over and over and over again, "Your skin is so soft... so fucking soft. Feel my fingers baby? That's where I'd start with my tongue, licking and sucking my way to your beautiful pussy."

Oh for the love of...

"SD, are you okay?"

"Okay? Me? Yeah, yeah I'm--" ...the fingers -- those wicked, evil, sinful fingers -- slid underneath my panties, slipping through the slick folds to tease my entrance before dipping inside... "OH GOD."

The breath beating against my ear was choppy now, "Fuck, you're so wet. I want you... here... now."

My sister jumped up and leaned across the table, "What? What happened? Are you feeling okay?"

"Fine. Fine. I'm fine." I managed to say without panting like a bitch in heat.

Oh please, I can't... you were fucking me with your fingers, thrusting in and out of me while my sister stared holes through me.

"You're not fine. What's going on."

"She's fine." Your voice was smooth as spun silk, you'd never know by your tone that your fingers were buried deep inside me... destroying me, "She's fine. Sit down. She's just a bit distracted today."

Well, that's the understatement of the year.

My sister focused on me and by the smirk that the spread across her mouth, I had a gut feeling she knew exactly what you were doing underneath the table.

She cleared her throat and bit back a giggle, "Okay, if you say so."

" 'Kay troops, time to hit the road." My mother's voice rang through the air and I felt your fingers slip out of me.

You drug your sticky fingers up my arm, my shoulder, my neck, my cheek and stopped to rub them softly across my lips. Oh, you evil, evil man. I fought the urge to wrap my tongue around your fingers and pull them into my mouth. I parted my lips slightly and ran the very tip of my tongue across your fingers and I could taste myself on you. Mmm.

The goodbyes were a blur, I don't remember who I spoke to, what I said... all I remembered were your whispered words and the feeling of your fingers thrusting in and out of me. We got into the car and I folded my hands meekly in my lap while you pulled out of the restaurant parking lot. As soon as we were on the road, all bets were off. I dove into your pants like a kid in a candy store, wrapping my hand tightly around your cock. With one hand on the wheel, you slid your hand across the seat and worked your way into my panties.

I stroked. You fingered.

How we made it home without causing a major accident remains a mystery to me but somehow we made it. You pulled into the driveway and slammed the car into park.

"Now. Right Now."

I reclined the seat back and you were across the car... on me, in me ...before I could draw a breath. I lifted my leg up and lost a shoe but was too lost in the moment to give a fuck. I dug my foot into the dashboard for support and thrust my hips downward, our pelvises slapping together as you thrust upward.

We stopped thinking... the neighbors -- fuck 'em, the dog barking -- fuck it, the security lights -- fuck 'em. We were too lost in each other to care about that trivial shit.

Lips, teeth, tongue, limbs... all a glorious tangle. It was a hot, wet, slippery slide of bodies and fuck, it felt good.

Sometime later, as I limped into the house my clothes a jumbled mess and one shoe missing, I felt a euphoric sense of contentment wash through me.

Ahhh.

So, it's Tuesday and I'm feeling just fine. Just fine, indeed.

Posted by SD at 10:00 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger GPV posted at 2:36 AM, June 30, 2005  
    Convenient when you're feeling bad to have a good doctor at hand,
    ain't it>>>----------------> ?
  2. Blogger O posted at 8:49 AM, June 30, 2005  
    oh SD! and now I'm feelin' fine too, having read this. Yum.As ever...delicious.
  3. Blogger SD posted at 7:43 AM, July 01, 2005  
    Jx... You're welcome darling... anything for you.

    comadose... Thank you and let me know how it turns out ;)

    gpv... Yes, having a good doctor at hand is a neccessity.

    O... Thank you love. I'm glad I made you feel good because you always make me feel good.

Post a Comment

« Home