Monday, June 20, 2005

The Art of Love

A poet I am not, but I'm feeling slightly poetic today...

Soft as satin...
Hard as stone...
Blood and sweat...
Skin and bone...
Hand in hand...
Heart to heart...
What more is love but a work of art?

A canvas graced with beautiful colors...
Depicting what's felt, one for the other...

A glorious palette of delectable flavors...
Something to cherish, something to savor...

I'm for you and you're for me...
That's the way it was meant to be...

Our destiny's sealed, our fate's secured...
You are mine and I am yours...

Posted by SD at 1:40 PM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:49 PM, June 20, 2005  
    Erotic and very pure! I love it.
  2. Blogger O posted at 3:46 AM, June 21, 2005  
    That's lovely!!!
    By the way, i've named you Psyche on my blog...seemed appropriate somehow. Hope you like it. ;)
  3. Blogger SD posted at 9:36 AM, June 21, 2005  
    anon... Thank you.

    [jx]... I'm honored that you enjoyed it.

    O... Thank you and yes, I do like it... very much.

Post a Comment

« Home