Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Intimacy defined.

What defines sexual intimacy between lovers?

A delicate touch? A gentle kiss? A brush of fingers? A flick of the tongue? A soft, silky slide of flesh against flesh? A slow, sweet joining of bodies? A frantic, animalistic coupling?

Yes... yes... yes... yes... yes... yes... yes...

Any or all of those things could perfectly define sexual intimacy between lovers. There is no right or wrong answer and I'm fairly positive if you posed that question to a group of people, no two answers would be the same because sexual intimacy means different things to different people.

For me, the answer is simple... any sexual act -- from soft, sensual foreplay to kinky, hardcore sex -- involving mutual respect, love and trust constitues sexual intimacy. It can starlight and moonbeams or it can be a rough and tumble, tie him (or her) up romp... the actions make no differene, it's the bond between the people committing the act that does.

"Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it's the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And it's at this moment you're a part of them." ~ Anonymous

Today I give you starlight and moonbeams...

I can hear the gentle tapping sound of the rain echoing through the room. I can see the satiny glow of the moon spilling through the open window. I can feel the cool wind caressing my flesh. I can feel the softness of the cotton sheets against my back. All of those delightful sensations are a gloriously sensual backdrop for where my attention lies...

You.

Your callused finger feels like heaven rubbing against my soft full lips, moving lower to trace the line of my chin, the curve of my neck, the slope of my breast. You stop to circle one of the rosy peaks with the very tip of your finger before moving on to the other.

Your touch is light, gentle, tentative. No more than a whisper of fingers dancing across my skin but I feel the power of that touch, your touch, flow through my body.

"So soft."

Your finger trails back up to lightly etch over my collarone and I can feel the breath back up in my lungs. Oh, the feelings you elicit in me are like nothing I've ever felt before. Indescribable. You dip your head down, replacing your fingers with the silky smoothness of your tongue.

"So sweet."

I can feel that delicious tug begin to pull at my center... potent yet sweet.

Your hand begins to wander, skimming lower... lower... lower... until you reach the juncture of my thighs. You slide your hand in between my legs to cup me and press your palm gently against my sex. Oh God, the roughness of your palm pressed against the soft flesh of my pussy is bliss.

You run your fingers over my pussy, from top to bottom, oh so gently exploring my slippery folds. God, it's too much. The tingly ache that's been beating like a drum between my thighs increases degree by mind-blowing degree until I feel like my body is going to shatter into a million pieces of jagged glass.

I'm on the verge of madness, a mere touch away from insanity. I need you... inside me... filling me... completing me. I sit up and reach for you, fisting my hands in your hair and pull you down until your body is flush with mine. Skin to skin. Heart to heart. Sex to sex.

"I need you."

Your mouth closes over mine, your hands slide up into my hair and you thrust your hips forward, piercing me. I groan helplessly and my eyes cloud over as I feel you moving within my body.

Our bodies are joined... mated, creating an exquisite rhythm all our own, stroke for blissful stroke we rock together... always together. Each slick, slippery slide bringing us one step closer to fulfillment.

Your thrusts start out slow, unhurried then faster, harder. Oh, my body burns from the pleasure. You pull out completely before plunging in again... deep, deep ...over and over again. I'm on the edge, teetering on the line, one thrust away from complete ecstacy.

"Baby, I'm going to cum."

Your breath beats against my ear and I close my eyes.

"Me too... me too."

And that's it. One final thrust and we're there together... always together.

Bliss.


Posted by SD at 3:35 PM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger j posted at 10:13 PM, June 14, 2005  
    i would have to say there is nothing more intimate for me then a woman on her knees, watching me as she makes herself gag on my cock. because she knows that it turns me on.

    and vice versa. so far, there has been NOTHING more intimate then having my fist in woman's pussy and when she came she squirted a stream of cum all over my chest.

    pretty intimate, ya think?
  2. Blogger O posted at 9:41 AM, June 15, 2005  
    I can feel that delicious tug begin to pull at my center... potent yet sweet.

    Lovely, SD.
    Perfect!

    I will have to sort out my thoughts on sexual intimacy,and get back to you.
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:44 AM, June 15, 2005  
    I liked that post.

    I wrote about intimacy the other day: the sort which exists outside sex, but seems inexplicably linked:

    http://unfurling.typepad.com/unfurlingblog/2005/05/intimacy.html
  4. Blogger SD posted at 12:29 PM, June 16, 2005  
    [jx]... Yes...

    ... Come let me gaze into your eyes, to the depths of your soul. Become mine and let me be yours, our souls entwining, becoming one, for today... tomorrow... Eternity...

    Thank you.

    j... That would be the kinky, rough variety of intimacy which can be oh so fun ;)

    Rod... Thank you!

    O... As always, thank you. Yes, please do (get back to me). I'm intrigued.

    unfurling... Thank you. I do believe I read your post on intimacy but I shall go back just in case.

    81 v's... Thank you and yw for the moonbeams.

    SD
  5. Blogger Simme posted at 7:12 AM, July 05, 2005  
    "any sexual act -- from soft, sensual foreplay to kinky, hardcore sex -- involving mutual respect, love and trust constitues sexual intimacy. It can starlight and moonbeams or it can be a rough and tumble, tie him (or her) up romp... the actions make no differene, it's the bond between the people committing the act that does"
    I completely agree, it is not the act itself that defines intimacy, it is the conection between two people.
    Misseno
  6. Blogger SD posted at 7:51 AM, July 05, 2005  
    simme... Yes, absolutely!

    Oh, I tried to leave a comment on your blog but I don't think it worked, I'll try again later.
  7. Blogger Simme posted at 6:41 PM, July 05, 2005  
    Yes, the post did work, but i had to approve it first for some reason. I changed the settings so there shouldn't be any problems commenting from now on. Thanks and I look forward to reading more!

    Misseno
  8. Blogger SD posted at 7:55 AM, July 06, 2005  
    Oh, okay... good :)

    And you're welcome... ditto on the reading more.

Post a Comment

« Home