Friday, July 01, 2005

Asexual Post

Well, unfortunately since my Monday night romp in the car, I haven't been up to no good -- AT ALL . I ran smack dab into a head cold and the idea of having sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, not able to sleep sex was just not appealing. I could've popped some Nyquil to plug the dam but then I would've slept through all the licentious activities and what fun would that have been? None.

We worked out the "no-action" problem last night, I don't have time to write about it at the moment but I will... later.

In the meantime, I updated my links because while I was sniffling and sneezing my way across the net last night, I found some new sites that engaged my mind (and other areas). I love reading about other people -- whether it's about their sex lives or just stuff that goes on in their daily lives -- the vast variety of personalities fascinate me. I imagine that there are tons of places I have yet to discover but I've got time.

And if there's a particular place that you like, point me in that direction so I can enjoy it too. I'd be most appreciative.

Naughty stuff later. I promise.

Posted by SD at 6:49 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger W. S. Cross posted at 11:44 AM, July 01, 2005  
    OK, while you're recovering, if you need something to distract you, I reviewed your blog over on Beyond You & Me to say how much I like your site! Hope it brings you lots of new readers.
  2. Blogger SD posted at 11:11 AM, July 03, 2005  
    Thank you sweetheart! That was so incredibly sweet of you!

    *kisses*hugs*
  3. Blogger SD posted at 7:43 AM, July 06, 2005  
    81 v's... Yes, this is true.

Post a Comment

« Home