Friday, July 15, 2005

The beauty of a kiss.

The moment eternal - just that and no more -
When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core
While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!
-- Robert Browning

What's more lovely than a kiss?

Soft and sensual... Light and playful.... Raw and unhibited....

Kissing in any form is one of the most intimate and beautiful acts two people can share.

I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night! -- Author Unknown




Memories are a tricky thing and what our mind chooses to retain has always intrigued me. Some memories are so bright, they're practically alive while others simply fade to black as if they never happened at all. Why is that, I wonder?

My first kiss is one of those bright memories that remains beautifully alive in my mind. All I have to do is close my eyes and I can still see it... feel it... taste it... as if it happened yesterday. We were both fourteen and completely innocent in matters of sex but with innocence comes that reckless streak of curiousity that tempts you to cross the line and shatter that small sphere of purity. So, we giggled and fumbled our way through a chaste meeting of lips and tongues that was so amazingly sweet in it's naivete that nothing I've experienced since has touched me the way that first simple kiss did. Her lips were soft as they covered mine, her tongue unsure as it tentatively brushed against mine and it was beautiful. There was no more than a few fumbling kisses that day but as our curiousity piqued and the desire to explore our sexuality unfolded there was more. She was my first and I was hers. Maybe one day I'll tell you about it.

Do you remember your first kiss?

Posted by SD at 10:16 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Simme posted at 7:46 AM, July 16, 2005  
    A kiss can be so pure and innocently intimate, or it can be pulsing with lust and desire, I never take for granted the joys of kissing, and I love to kiss and be kissed.

    misseno.
  2. Blogger O posted at 6:43 PM, July 16, 2005  
    Lovely darling! and Browning too...I love that one.

    and yes, I remember it. Very well. It was everything it should be.
  3. Blogger W. S. Cross posted at 6:53 PM, July 18, 2005  
    Wow. Just wow.
  4. Blogger -Snowman- posted at 9:01 AM, July 20, 2005  
    I do and she was all soft and the taste will last for ever.
  5. Blogger Aragorn posted at 9:52 PM, July 21, 2005  
    What beautiful inspiration … Yes, the kiss, sigh, every kiss is an exciting meeting of bodies, and every kiss expresses that wonderful potential of sexual union … and yet, it is one of the most volatile events between lovers … I love what you wrote … Thanks.

    We have been out of town a few days … However, to make up, Orchid has just posted (to my own pleasant surprise), here experience of one of our last love-making scenes … I hope it can entice you … ;-)

    Hugs – Aragorn

    P.S. We have ‘merged’ our previous two blogs as it seemed confusing, so only “sexty9ways” still exists.
  6. Blogger SD posted at 8:24 PM, July 22, 2005  
    Jeff... Was it lovely? Thank you love.


    simme... Yes, you're absolutely right. A kiss can be so many things. I too love to kiss and be kissed.


    teo... Hmm, glorious, you say? And you're also right, every kiss is like a first kiss... thrilling.


    O... Yes, I love it also. Thank you darling.


    w.s. cross... Sometimes a simple wow is the greatest compliment. Thank you.


    snowman... That was beautifully put, thank you for sharing.


    aragorn... Yes... volatile ...absolutely! You always give the loveliest comments, thank you.

    I noticed your absence, you were missed. Oh, I will definitely have to come visit you and your sensual Orchid, you two share such passion for and with one another -- it's beautiful. Entice me, you shall... I have no doubts.

    Thanks for letting me know, I will change my links accordingly.

    Hugs Back!

    SD
  7. Blogger SD posted at 8:53 PM, July 22, 2005  
    prospero... Oh, what an absolutely lovely memory, thank you for sharing it.

    And the fact that you're still friends with your first kiss is wonderful. Mine moved far, far away but I still hear from her every once in a while.

    SD
  8. Blogger SD posted at 12:10 PM, July 31, 2005  
    Yes, Orchid, you put it so perfectly, so beautifully. Thank you.

Post a Comment

« Home