Friday, July 01, 2005

Who'da thought?

Fetishes have always intrigued me -- feet, nails, shoes, panties, lingerie, rubber, latex, toys, fisting, group sex, golden showers, etc., etc, etc. -- because there's such a boundless variety of kinks in this big, crazy world to explore.

For me, it'd be group sex. I don't know why but I am thoroughly transfixed by the thought of more than two people slipping and sliding together as they suck and fuck their way toward bliss. Mmm. Now, if you add an image to that thought, well, that thrusts me into a chest heaving, panty drenching, pussy clenching state of arousal. Sinful. Sadly, group sex is something that I've never had the pleasure of participating in so, for the moment, it will have to remain nothing more than a fantasy.

And then there's panties, I have a slight affliction with them... from bikinis to boyshorts, from thongs to crotchless ...I just love them.

But pantyhose? I must admit, I've never really given any thought to them. For the most part, I find them uncomfortably constricting and can't wait to get the bloody things off but I ran across this...


And now I'm reassessing my stance on pantyhose... maybe they're not so bad after all.

I came by this image on a random twist of fate and found myself shamelessly turned on by it. I'm thinking that I'm gonna have to get me some of them (and if there's a pussy already in residence well, I shant complain). Yum.

Thanks to sluts in pantyhose for the luscious image and all those other intriguing links he has listed.

I'm off to play...

Posted by SD at 11:05 AM

11 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:48 PM, July 01, 2005  
    This blog is sinfull and you are all going to hell!!! i hope you all burn!!!
  2. Blogger W. S. Cross posted at 4:09 PM, July 01, 2005  
    She's just jealous because she can't get wide fishnet stockings in some of the red states.
  3. Blogger SD posted at 7:59 PM, July 01, 2005  
    Jx... You just might be the most wonderful man in the world. Thank you baby.

    w.s. cross... LMAO!!! You rock chica. That was the absolute best. Thank you.

    As for Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous... Well, if you're going to damn me to hell, the least you could do is learn how to spell. There's only one 'l' in sinful for pity's sake.

    You know, there's this little thing called "Freedom of Expression," maybe you've heard of it?

    Nah. Probably not.

    Personally, I believe that there is nothing sinful about a woman (or man) embracing and expressing their sexuality in whatever way they choose. But you're probably one of those homo-bashing, bible-thumping, preprogrammed puppets so you wouldn't understand that (apparently you didn't get it in all the time you spent trolling through my archives).

    And I've got to say, if embracing and expressing the sexual, sensual being that lives inside of me damns my soul to hell then I guess I'll... burn baby burn.

    And for future reference, I have no problem with people expressing their dislike for the things that they read/see here because everyone is entitled to their opinion (as biased and repressed as it may be). BUT if you're going to be hateful, you might want to try growing some balls and stop hiding under a cloak of anonymity. If you're afraid of the backlash that your comments may cause then you could always just e-mail me privately instead of wasting space in my comments.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:30 PM, July 01, 2005  
    eh... probably a republican. Why else would he/she/it want to stay anonymous?

    You have a very nice blog SD.. dont let the troll get you down!

    D
  5. Blogger Evil Minx posted at 4:23 AM, July 03, 2005  
    excellent set of pantyhose you have there, Sister Psyche... am with you on that 100%.

    And as for your handling of the Anonymous Voyeur.. all i can add is this:

    WHat are your eading a blog called "Salacious Desires" for, if that's how you feel, dickwad?

    See you in hell, SD - I'll bring the margaritas...!

    EMxxx
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:47 AM, July 03, 2005  
    rude comments are always made anonymously. Normally by virginal adolescent boys. A demographic you shouldnt pay much attention to...
  7. Blogger SD posted at 11:01 AM, July 03, 2005  
    D... Yes, you're probably right ;) Thank you for the lovely compliment... I enjoy your blog also, you two are doing a fantastic job with it.

    lucky me... Thank you :) They're dead sexy, aren't they?

    Em... Ah, my love... margarita's? YUM! And you're spot on babe, why read (because they did read) a blog that they knew was going to be sexually inclined if they think it's sinful(l)? Thanks love, you're the best!

    unfurling... Yes, I was just going to delete their comment and chalk it up to stupidity but for some reason I felt inclined to address their ignorance. But you're right, in the future, I shall do my best to ignore rude anonymous comments.
  8. Blogger GPV posted at 6:40 AM, July 04, 2005  
    I just made up my mind,can I go to hell with you all you people? Please.
  9. Blogger SD posted at 7:02 AM, July 05, 2005  
    Absolutely, gpv... Hey, EM pass the margarita's...
  10. Blogger Virgin Slut posted at 12:39 PM, July 05, 2005  
    Pantyhose is only good in winter. Tigh high stockings are a better alternative, and they let your crotch breathe, which is so important.
  11. Blogger SD posted at 7:34 AM, July 06, 2005  
    VS... You have a very good point and besides letting your crotch breathe, thigh highs are just so damn sexy.

Post a Comment

« Home