Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Me? Nah! You're kidding, right?

You all might recall that J threw down a challenge a few weeks back that I felt compelled to answer.

And now, he's chosen a winner...

... yeah...you DO win salacious ...

Oh goodness J, you've made me blush...

... let me know what you want ....

Hmm, what were the choices again?

[BUT…to the winner. My cock forever…ha…well yeah, but.

I will worship you. I will do anything you want. Nothing too taboo…nothing too dirty.]

Worship me? Well, that certainly sounds interesting but wait... J has made me another offer...

... i am thinking of sending you a pic of me cumming as i read your post ...

Now, I must say, that is the most intriguing offer I've had all day.

Thanks J.

Posted by SD at 12:15 PM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:56 PM, July 07, 2005  
    That's seriously juicy. You should demand that picture as your winnings, along with the permission to share with your loyal blog readers. Mmmm a money shot shared is super sexy.
  2. Blogger SD posted at 12:33 PM, July 08, 2005  
    Jeff... You're an absolute sweetheart, my love. Thank you.


    Laynie... Thank you and yes, I thinking sharing the wealth with my loyal blog readers is very important *wink*

    But (sigh), it's his choice.

    psst... keep your fingers crossed.
  3. Blogger j posted at 8:52 PM, July 11, 2005  
    ha...hmmmmm...let me think on that one.

    am VERY into my anon status. but am extremely turned on by showing off my cock.

    i will come up wtih something.

    and am glad you dig. will send you your "prize" soon.

Post a Comment

« Home