Sunday, July 31, 2005

Face down. Ass up.

My cheek is pressed against the firm mattress, my back is arched, my ass is up. I can feel the cool air mixed with your warm breath fan across the quivering flesh of my pussy.

Mmm, it's good, so good.

I feel your thumbs come up and spread my lips, exposing the soft, slippery goodness hidden underneath. The feel of your breath against my skin intensifies as you get closer, closer, closer. You lean in and slide your tongue over the soft flesh, from top to bottom, stopping to press it deep inside me before pulling out and moving down to press it against my clit.

I close my eyes and absorb the sensations as you begin to fuck me with your mouth, slowly at first and then faster, harder. Your teeth graze my flesh every time your tongue presses deep and the feeling is incredible.

I can't help myself, I push my hips back, pressing my pussy against your face as you continue to destroy me with lips, teeth and tongue.

I'm lost... lost in you, in the way you make me feel.

Oh, the things you do to me.

Exquisite.

Posted by SD at 11:43 AM

10 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:44 PM, July 31, 2005  
    I see now what you meant.

    My lord, short and sweet.
  2. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 2:19 PM, July 31, 2005  
    Absolutely beautiful.

    Must go... ummmmmmmmmmm... practice this position ;)

    Tesco you coming???
    Again???
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:04 PM, July 31, 2005  
    oh shit. I need to get a man
  4. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 1:28 AM, August 01, 2005  
    *plants boot on Tesco's back*
    *moves panties to the side*

    While Tesco works maybe we should go over fun sex toys.

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Little to the left there T.

    Oh yes...
    just like that!
  5. Blogger Simme posted at 6:11 AM, August 01, 2005  
    Wonderful! Super sexy, everytime I visit your site there is always something amazingly erotic to read, you express so clearly and honestly raw human desires.
  6. Blogger Yemanja posted at 8:48 PM, August 01, 2005  
    oh, yes! it's to bad alot of man don't realize how erotic that position can be, not only for us women, but also for themselves. If they only knew....
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:50 AM, August 03, 2005  
    Salacious – delicious ! A beautiful position indeed !! I love it, my tongue everywhere, wet, hot, juicy … absolutely delicious !
    Thanks and hugs !
    Aragorn
    (P.S. we will be on Holiday for some time, soon leaving a post for all of you to enjoy while we’re gone … ;-)
  8. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:24 AM, August 04, 2005  
    love it.
  9. Blogger SD posted at 12:05 PM, August 06, 2005  
    I'm feeling rather ineloquent with words today but thank you all for the lovely comments.

    P.S. tesco and DQ, you tow made me laugh. Thanks. I owe you both links and I'll get them up prnto.
  10. Blogger Blondage posted at 7:32 PM, August 08, 2005  
    Oh my......loved this story. I am soooo linking you.

Post a Comment

« Home