Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mmm.

My lips wrap around your cock, sliding down until they're tickling the base and my tongue moves up and down your shaft, caressing all that smooth flesh. Mmm, the feel of you hot, hard and pulsing in my mouth is delicious.

I can't get enough of you.

I reach up to cradle your balls in my palm, my fingers closing over them, kneading them. You press your hips forward and I can feel your cock tickle the back of my throat.

I pull my mouth back up, grazing my teeth over your cock and you groan, your hands moving down to grasp my hair tightly in your hands. You push my head back down roughly until your cock is buried fully in my mouth again and hold me there as you begin to thrust.

You fuck my mouth, starting out slow and then faster, harder. Your hips pistoning lightning fast as you slide in and out of my mouth. I feel your balls harden in my hand and I squeeze them, urging you on. You thrust up, pressing your cock as deep as it will go, holding my head tightly against you and I feel your legs tremble seconds before your cum floods my mouth.

Mmm.

Posted by SD at 6:48 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger O posted at 9:40 AM, August 17, 2005  
    Oh, so shivery...lovely. Erotic and beautiful, as you always are.
    Glad to see back! Ive missed you.
  2. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 7:28 PM, August 17, 2005  
    Yes lovely!
    O my!
    You are both lovely!
  3. Blogger Yemanja posted at 9:40 PM, August 17, 2005  
    Oh, yes! Just like that... :) Mmmmm.... Don't you just love it?

    ~Y
  4. Blogger Bud of "Us" posted at 2:00 PM, August 18, 2005  
    Damn nice imagery! Very nice blog!
  5. Blogger Aragorn posted at 6:53 PM, August 18, 2005  
    Salacious … so nice to read your recent posts after having been away for some time … Wonderful, believe me. I love the honesty (about running an erotic blog), and your tip to check out TYSS … Really great. I guess that is what erotic blogging is (can be) about (and what I love about it), honesty, sharing emotions. Thanks !
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:13 AM, August 22, 2005  
    Very tasty, I've linked you.

Post a Comment

« Home