Saturday, August 06, 2005

REVIEW: Tell Your Sex Story

Because I'm not feeling particularly eloquent nor have I been feeling too sexy as of late, I thought I'd direct your attention elsewhere for the moment...

Tell Your Sex Story ... A lovely blog run by the unabashedly sexy team of Daniel and Sabrina.

Running your own sex blog can be tough at times, at least for me. Sadly, the sexual well runs dry in my house quite often and when that happens it leaves me feeling a tad guilty because I feel like I've slighted all of you by going days in between posts. That's one of the things that make what Daniel and Sabrina have started with Tell Your Sex Story so wonderfully fresh and unique. It gives those of you out there that don't want the pressure of running your own sex blog a chance to express yourselves by sharing your own sexual stories and photo's with them.

Aside from some extremely lovely writing and some of the most erotic images I've ever had the pleasure of viewing they've also recently opened a forum full of catergories and forums that should appeal to just about anyone as well as "The Corner", a section devoted to erotic imagery and exhibitionism.

If you want an erotically splendid experience, you'll find it at Daniel and Sabrina's Tell Your Sex Story.

Posted by SD at 1:58 PM

5 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:13 PM, August 07, 2005  
    Great review, you're spot on.

    And *blush* for your comment on my photo in 'The Corner'. You're too kind.

    (Okay, not really 'blush', but more *coy smile*...)

    Scott
  2. Blogger W. S. Cross posted at 8:50 AM, August 08, 2005  
    Yes, lovely people and a lovely site.
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:10 AM, August 08, 2005  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:38 AM, August 08, 2005  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  5. Blogger Jstine posted at 12:19 PM, August 12, 2005  
    Curiously enough, one of my favorite writers, Remittance Girl, just yesterday posted a great story on TYSS, "Souvenir." BTW RG interprets TYSS's mandate as requiring the tale to be from one's RL. Brava chica! That's one of those lawyerly things that actually BENEFITS Mankind!!!

    Hugs, J

Post a Comment

« Home