Sunday, September 04, 2005

Miss Salacious got nailed (quite literally).

SD was all set to talk about baking cookies, icing cakes or maybe tackling figleaf's suggestion and talk about why my libido has been a mess lately but then I got nailed (literally) so I figured I'd just go ahead and talk about that.

I dig my fingers into the arm of the couch, my knuckles turning a ghostly shade of white as your arm slides underneath me and encircles my waist. You jerk back, pulling my hips toward you and your cock slides into me in one fluid stroke.

"Is this what you wanted?" You ask.

Your voice is harsh and your breath is choppy as it ripples across my earlobe. You slide your other hand up into my hair, fisting it and roughly tug, pulling my head back.

"Is it?" You demand.

"Yes." I whisper.

You graze your teeth down the curve of my ear and stop to sink your teeth into the soft fleshy lobe.

"What did you say?"

"Yes. YES." I cry out and my fingers dig more firmly into the arm of the couch.

You release my earlobe and skim your tongue down, stopping to dig your teeth into the arch between my shoulder blades as you pull your hips back away from me. Your cock slides almost all the way out of my pussy and I whimper at the loss. Your teeth skim back up over my neck and you press forward again, burying yourself inside me and I groan helplessly as I feel your pelvis slam against the soft curve of my ass. Your hands move down to grasp my waist and you dig your fingers into the delicate skin, holding me firmly against you.

"This what you want?"

"Yes."

You begin to thrust your hips, pressing the solid length of your cock in and out of me. Fast and hard, you set a demanding rhythm, punishing me with your cock.

And I love it.

"Harder." I pant and you pull back, slamming into me again unrelentingly.

I push my hips back, meeting your thrusts and you growl roughly, the sound vibrating against the column of my neck.

"Come inside me. I want to feel you come inside me."

I lay my hands over yours on my hips and our fingers intertwine as you continue to hammer yourself into me. I feel your breathing grow ragged against my neck, your fingers tighten, squeezing mine. You press your cock deep inside me, holding yourself against me and I feel you erupt inside me.


P.S. I still intend to talk about my loopy libido but since I'm still in a sexual haze I'm figuring, now isn't the best time.

Posted by SD at 6:31 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 7:53 PM, September 04, 2005  
    Ahhh ... keep it up, nice scene. Glad you are back ...
    (a faithful reader ;-)
  2. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 10:43 AM, September 05, 2005  
    Oh my!
    Wow!

    Were you in my bed last night? I had that dream almost exactly. You put it into words so eloquently that you made it revisit me this morning!

    Did I mention it made me hot?
    No?
    It did... your writing is incredible sweetheart.

    You fixed my libido problem.
    Thank you!

Post a Comment

« Home