Sunday, September 11, 2005

You.

I want...

Your lips... soft and tender, lithe and playful, rough and insistent ...moving against mine, parting them as your tongue slips in to tangle with mine.

I want...

Your fingers... strong and sure ...manipulating my flesh, moving over me from top to bottom, stopping occasionally to circle my nipples, to tease my breasts, to trace the hot, wet line of my pussy before pressing them into me.

I want...

Your tongue... moist and velvety ...trailing across my skin until you reach my parted thighs and bury your head there, smoothly sliding your tongue between my soft, slippery lips... tasting me.

I want...

Your cock... hot, hard, demanding ...rubbing me, teasing me, piercing me as you move within my body... taking me, claiming me, owning me.

I want...

You. All of you.

Posted by SD at 7:45 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 1:33 PM, September 12, 2005  
    Ah, that is truly beautiful !!! Each part of my body speaking a different language indeed and stirring such different sensations ... Awesome. Sounds like you may have found your mojo back ... ;-)
  2. Blogger Aragorn posted at 9:38 PM, September 12, 2005  
    SD, I found your words so beautiful that I read them to Orchid, before she was taking off to sleep. She was silent for a moment, then replied with appreciation and awe. Your words so hit reality. Later, she sent me an e-mail, short, hot and intense, and surely inspired by your body-poetry. So beautiful. We will post her words soon ... In the mean time, thanks for you beautiful expressions ...
  3. Blogger Blondage posted at 4:53 PM, September 14, 2005  
    Absolutely beautiful.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:53 PM, September 14, 2005  
    ummmmmmmm......thank you..
  5. Blogger Demon Queen posted at 8:35 PM, September 14, 2005  
    Gorgeous!

    I do love hot and sticky prose... and hot and sticky other things too.

    Yummy!
  6. Blogger Jody posted at 3:17 PM, September 15, 2005  
    ok my cock is yours

Post a Comment

« Home